check out this Jeep! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > check out this Jeep!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 05-07-2003, 04:10 PM   #1
ninjajeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

check out this Jeep!

My brother owns this baby!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 05-07-2003, 04:51 PM   #2
LOCKED UP
Senior Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

dual coilovers in the front .... awesome!

98 XJ
LOCKED UP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2003, 05:02 PM   #3
iffar08

what kind of lift and tires are those, they must have been a fortune. what kind of bumper is that. i like the TJ sticker.
iffar08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2003, 06:27 PM   #4
Jeepology

uh.. lol are u guys joking? its a remote control.... obviously, look at the angle of the picture. Imagine how high he'd have to be to take a pic of a jeep THAT big and still only get the ground behind it showing. If it was that big and real we should of been able to see some background. lol you guys...
Unread 05-07-2003, 06:40 PM   #5
iffar08

no, ive seen that setup before, its real. i think those are Swampers. he definitely needs a bigger winch soon though. are those custom radio shack fender flares?
iffar08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2003, 07:24 PM   #6
LOCKED UP
Senior Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeepology
uh.. lol are u guys joking? its a remote control.... obviously, look at the angle of the picture. Imagine how high he'd have to be to take a pic of a jeep THAT big and still only get the ground behind it showing. If it was that big and real we should of been able to see some background. lol you guys...
well, I think it's real... and those aren't swampers they are hi-tec retreads. Why'd you convert to IFS though? I guess it's got that new d60 IFS fron dynatrac I read about in petersens ...... and I love the hood pins. Where'd the windshield wipers go though...

Do you have problems getting inspection stickers with the tires not covered ?

98 XJ
Unread 05-15-2003, 12:52 PM   #7
GoTopless

There is no way in hell that thing is real. For one the tires look fake, two there arent any winshield wipers (which you need for muddin), three it looks like its on a piece of wood, four the roll bar in the back is plastic, five there is nothing written on the tires (BFG etc.), six the lights look really fake, seven the hood pins look like they are molded to the side of the jeep, eight IT JUST LOOKS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[B][SIZE=4][URL=http://groups.myspace.com/jeepforumcom][COLOR=white]Jeepforum on MYSPACE[/COLOR] [/URL] [/SIZE] [/B]
GoTopless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2003, 01:12 PM   #8
2ksportNY
2008 KK Liberty 

WOW

I really hope you guys are kidding about it being real, It is a remote control jeep. Well i will give you that it is real,a real r/c jeep.
---------------------------------------------
2ksportNY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2003, 01:18 PM   #9
GoTopless

yup. i dont believe people actually think its real. Its kind of funny actually!

[B][SIZE=4][URL=http://groups.myspace.com/jeepforumcom][COLOR=white]Jeepforum on MYSPACE[/COLOR] [/URL] [/SIZE] [/B]
Unread 05-15-2003, 01:24 PM   #10
YJ_90

NO NO It is real!!

Awesome toy ya got there!
Member #26-Black Jeep Club

"Get the Strap"
YJ_90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2003, 01:27 PM   #11
GoTopless

A load of bull is what i say.

Unread 05-15-2003, 01:47 PM   #12
Jillie

that is cool, if my bf's son was just a lil older i'd get him an r/c jeep but hes only 2 and hes happy with hotwheels and muscle machines.
Jillie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2003, 02:07 PM   #13
LOCKED UP
Senior Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

A note on the "realness" of the above pictured jeep....

I figured most of you would understand the in my first 2 posts...iffar08 apparently as did yj_90, for the rest of you....

My bad, I thought by going overboard (d60 IFS) or making reference to obvious clues about it (the wipers), those of you that didn't realize where we were going with that would. Aparrently not.

While I thought about continuing on with this charade, my political advisor has informed me the public might not see the humor in pretending that something so obvious isn't ... I therefore want to say for the record...

That thing is so cool that you guys wish it was fake b/c it shames your Jeeps. I find it deplorable that fellow forum users would shun NIN's brother's obviously real Jeep just because it makes them feel better about their own vehicles shortcomings... Bravo to that Jeep... Bravo....

The above statement has been brought to you by the "Friends untied to elect Brcomputer to the state scarcasim advisory board" and in no way reflects the views of jeepforum.com

98 XJ

Last edited by LOCKED UP; 05-15-2003 at 02:14 PM..
Unread 05-15-2003, 02:14 PM   #14
GoTopless

So are you saying its real or not? You are very confusing!

Unread 05-15-2003, 02:17 PM   #15
Shift

BWAHAHAHAHA. It's hilarious watching people debate wether it's real or not.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.