Charlottesville Jeep Build - Page 25 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Charlottesville Jeep Build

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Assemblies

Unread 04-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #361
NoVaHunter
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrophobe View Post
Not yet, but there's a guy who I was talking to today that wants to see it. He's owned two XJs before, and I guess it's time for another. Hopefully it'll work out in the next few days.
Sounds good, hopefully that'll go through for you

Unread 04-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #362
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Good luck with the sale man
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 06:19 PM   #363
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

No word yet on the sale... He had to reschedule for this weekend, so hopefully something will happen now...

But my friend gave me a Rusty's engine skid today to tide me over until I have my Savvy skid! I'm not sure if it's the 97-02 version or the 03-06 one... I'm going to have to call Rusty's on monday to check, because they have the same picture for both on their site. I'll also need to get hardware for it, but the skid itself was free. Really hoping it'll work, cause my oil pan has come dangerously close to getting crushed a few times!

2005 TJ Sport, Light Khaki Metallic
RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25” BL, JKS 1” BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #364
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

That is pretty cool that you have parts to use for a while.
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Unread 04-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #365
keithkeith
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrophobe View Post
But my friend gave me a Rusty's engine skid today to tide me over until I have my Savvy skid! I'm not sure if it's the 97-02 version or the 03-06 one... I'm going to have to call Rusty's on monday to check, because they have the same picture for both on their site. I'll also need to get hardware for it, but the skid itself was free. Really hoping it'll work, cause my oil pan has come dangerously close to getting crushed a few times!
just crawl under the jeep and see if it fits... you probably have to drill into the tcase skid anyways to get it to line up. I would just use that skid, and forget the savvy one. if it stops rocks, it works.
Current Setup: 2003 Silver TJ Sport, 5.5” Clayton LA, MetalCloak Bumper & Tubes, 1” BL, 35” Nitto Mudgrapplers, 17” Silver AEV Pintlers, Superwinch EPi9.0 w/ in-cab control, Teraflex SS SYE & Tom Woods d/s, 4.56’s, OX (r), Herc’d Tub, Clayton Engine & Tranny skids, Chromoly Shafts F&R, Currie HD, Warn Steering Skid, RE Hand Throttle, JKS Motor Mounts, Custom box, CO2, K&N FIPK, Raingler Netting (so the dog doesn’t fly), PIAA 520s Driving & Fog, BDS Rockers, Cobra 75 WX ST, Alpine IVA300 w/GPS & a bunch of other goodies...
keithkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #366
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

It'll stop rocks, and will do for quite a while... But I've high-centered more times than I'd like with that ridiculous stock skid sticking out the bottom. I'll go with Savvy eventually because it gives a very high belly height, and is strong and light.

RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25” BL, JKS 1” BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
Unread 04-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #367
pilot90

nice set up,
pilot90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #368
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Your Metal Cloak bumper is sick with that setup.
Unread 05-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #369
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well, after an 11 month wait, my switch panel from OTRATTW is done!

The far left is the hard top defrost, the lightning bolt is for my CB, and the switch on the far right isn't spoken for yet... I haven't received it yet, but it should ship in the next couple days. Can't wait to get it on!

Jim over at OTRATTW is great to deal with. He always kept me updated on what was going on with my panel, my status in the queue, etc. I highly recommend him; and as you can see, he does great work!

Unread 05-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #370
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

That looks pretty sick. I still love the factory switches for some reason, but that has a lot more space.
Unread 05-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #371
NoVaHunter
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Soooo you have this and the S-Pod? How many switches do you need haha
Unread 05-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #372
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaHunter View Post
Soooo you have this and the S-Pod? How many switches do you need haha
Haha yeah, I need a few... Or at least, my plans require a few.

On the S-Pod, it'll be reverse lights, driving lights(fog/spot hybrid), windshield lights (spot), compressor, front locker, rear locker.

On the lower panel, it'll be hard top defrost, hard top wipers, rock lights, cb radio, winch, and one more... Might be for a dual battery setup someday.

Unread 05-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #373
NoVaHunter
2006 TJ Wrangler 

haha ill get to that level one day. I only have 3 extra switches right now.

Oh and what is that USB port for?
Unread 05-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #374
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

It's going to be a power port, and possibly an aux in for my stereo.

Unread 05-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #375
87jeepgw
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 

alot of wagoneer axles are 6 on 5.5
87jeepgw is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.