So, I didn't quite have the two top pipes at the same angle when I welded them in place and one was higher than the other! Not good, so It was either grind out the welds and do it again or.......LOL so on went the pipe bender. I never thought it would have been that hard to get it up there by myself but I finally got it! and it worked. I think I actually bent it a half a degree too much but its much better! I guess the level dosnt lie, it ended up pretty good. I also got the finally two pipes welded in place on the lower half also. The next step and the next few pics will show where I cut off the pipes to length and added end caps.