build thread, a year later 01 XJ - Page 36 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > build thread, a year later 01 XJ

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #526
Vassago
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Yea I hear you on that. I want to get another xj for street use so bad. By street I mean invincible daily.

MY BUILD THREAD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...lding-1575841/

My Photography Paul Lehr's Flickr
Vassago is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #527
Vassago
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Posted my Audi for sale today, as soon as that sells, money getting thrown at the jeep!

Unread 03-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #528
Vassago
2001 XJ Cherokee 

So today while changing my oil, I found tan slug. Praying I didn't crack another head. Also fixed some rust on my drivers door, there was a surprising amount of body filler I had to go through, guess it was repaired at some point.

Gave the whole unibody as thorough of a look as I could, there's a few spots of rust here and there, mostly at the bottom of doors at seams and a small dot by the drivers rear window. The paint is cracking all along the hood and roof, and the top edge of the hatch has no paint on it. So that means the whole jeep needs a good respray. How hard is it to remove the rear windows? I'm trying to plan this out. I'm thinking a nice dark gloss grey.

Unread 04-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #529
Vassago
2001 XJ Cherokee 

so this is indefinitely on hold at this point. too much currently going on at this point and number one is making sure i'm financially okay to start spending money. i'm not going to sell it, i'm dating a girl who fully supports getting it done and going on expedition type trips. it's going to be good, just little by little

Unread 04-17-2013, 06:35 AM   #530
tytec95

no pics?
tytec95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2013, 06:25 PM   #531
Vassago
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytec95 View Post
no pics?
the site i had them on crashed, going to try to find them, or just make a new thread.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.