Build Suggestions and tips - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Build Suggestions and tips

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Smoked Style Hood Air DeflectorIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #1
conyersh
2004 WJ 

Build Suggestions and tips

I just bought a 04 Grand Cherokee limited 4.7 and it's bone stock. My goal is to make a very capable off road vehicle and try to keep it as practical as possible and get decent mpg. I live in FL so I will be dealing with mud and sand for the most part but I also want it to be capable on the rocks for when I go to NC. What should my first accessories and parts be? What are the best A/T tires for all around traction on and off road? Is a 4" lift my best option as far as a good balance between practical and capable? Etc....

jeep.jpg

conyersh is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.