Brutus - The everyday Joe build - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Brutus - The everyday Joe build

USA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and AxleFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe ALL NEW Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mounts availab

Unread 07-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #61
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Well know that you have some more seat time how do you like your new suspension system? How do the shocks feel?

midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 02:40 AM   #62
CZDiesel
2006 LJ Wrangler 

How do I like the new suspension? I LOVE IT! A month later and Im still not believing how much better it rides and handles. I think its one of those "all of the above" things when it comes to the improvement as every piece was an upgrade. The arms with the JJs were a huge improvement over the old tired stock arms, the OME springs and shocks deserve their reputation as they make the Jeep ride incredibly better, and the spring relocation kit took away the feeling of the back end being launched when going over big dips or sharp ruts at speed.
You asked about the shocks, they give a real nice firm ride but have taken away the sharp feedback the stock ones had. I just figured Jeeps rode real rough until these went on, but now the ride is actually pretty dang nice
My brother has a 05 LJ with a RE 3" super flex kit and he is also amazed at how much better mine rides and handles
CZDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.