Bruiser

326K views 2K replies 136 participants last post by  MountainMan864 
#1 ·
Ordered 10/22/11 :D

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

#2 ·
About time. What did you order?

#11 ·
they don't have to be mag mounted, they have holes in them for bolts - however they have very strong magnets on them (at least mine do)

that said i'll try them out and if i like them they'll stay, if i don't they're easily removed and i can move onto something else.

#12 ·
He came to me and we ordered him a delicious new 2012 JK Cosmos Blue Rubi. Mmmmmm, cant wait to see it get here to the dealership. Thanks again for the order Will! Should have that VIN for you in about a week :D :D :D :D

#13 ·
first mod ordered today. i discovered that the auto-dim rear view mirror with map lights was no longer offered after 2006. then i came to find that the exact model that was offered was made by Gemtex is also discontinued - so i tracked one down on ebay and bought it. it comes with the wiring harness and everything you need for it - all I've got to do now is physically get the Jeep and then figure out the wiring harness to get it all tapped in.

here is the mirror (Borrowed from Lo2aY)

#17 ·
i came to decide that I'm going with the Dominion Offroad OBA kit. for those that are unfamiliar with it - it utilizes Viair's Ultimate kit. its fairly expensive, but the mounting system is ingenious and i really like their distributor block, and it places the whole unit only about a foot away from a sPod for easy wiring.

that said i talked to Brett at Dominion and he said he should have the mounting system figured all out for the 2012+s out within a month and should be prepping kits by the first of December.

#18 ·
Brett is a good dude. Id highly suggest giving him your business when you can. I bought my wheels from him.

#20 ·
because the color itself is INCREDIBLY rare, no one has it. and when i ordered my TJ i wanted Intense blue pearl soooo bad - but i simply couldn't get it. blue is my favorite color and now i have a chance to get what i wanted.

the cosmos blue is a pretty neat color as it is, its a monotone too so it'll be really easy to match

#27 ·
I've got one in the jeep I was going to put in when I put the dash back together for 200 shipped if you want it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.