This is my first post in my first ever build thread!
Repairs / maintenance / mods performed prior to starting my build thread:
DONE BY ME!!
1. Replaced corroded factory radiator with new aluminum one from radiator.com
2. Replaced front passenger power window regulator and motor with JY pull.
3. Replaced both passenger door lock actuators / latches with JY pulls.
4. Tune-up, using cheap Autozone kit with Bosch platinum plugs.
4a. Replaced platinum plugs with Champion copper plugs.
5. Drained, inspected, cleaned, filled front and rear differential.
6. Removed and cleaned throttle body and IAC, Seafoamed
upper engine, injectors, and combustion chamber.
7. Replaced all brake pads and rotors, fully bled brakes.
8. Replaced front u-joint style half-axle with CV-joint style. (Temporary while I replace the broken u-joint and ABS reluctor ring on the original.)
9. Rewired some crazy-arsed electrical work the PO had done... had cut off the positive battery cable, then bypassed the alternator and had the starter wired directly to the positive battery terminal with a skinny wire and a clamp that looked like it came off a Yugo or something.
9a. Replaced battery, corroded cable clamps, and sprayed them liberally with the red stuff.
10. Replaced all the burned out corner and turn signal light bulbs, and bulbs for tranny and transfer case shifters.
11. Replaced the Center Console with JY pull that actually had a lid/armrest.
11a. Peeled back carpet from around the shift levers, and removed / vaccumed out 10 years worth of paper clips, Happy Meal toys, ballpoint pens, ATM receipts, Legos, and Corn Nuts(TM) left by PO.
12. Replaced the header panel with a pull from another JF member
13. Fabbed / redneck-rigged a rear hatch latch repair to replace the little spring clip that allows the power actuator to lock and unlock the latch.
14. Replaced destroyed idler pulley and shredded serpentine belt.
15. Drilled out AC evaporator drain hole, repaired leaky seam around it with JB Weld, cured water on floor affliction!
16. Full coolant system backflush and fill, and removed and scrubbed overflow reservoir.
17. Washer fluid pump replaced, rear washer nozzle replaced and tubing cleaned out, and rear wiper fixed!
Done by qualified professional automotive repair technicians:
1. Four new Milestar SU307 235/70 R15 tires mounted.
2. ECM, ECM wiring harness, and wiring from harness to transmission and engine replaced.
3. New catalytic converter welded in.
1. Trimmed front bumper, herculined.
2. Herculined Laredo cladding and rear bumper.
3. Removed sagging, peeling, flapping headliner fabric, and trim fabric from overhead console and sun visors- herculined all.
4. KOR Front Radiator Support / Recovery Points
5. JKS Tie rod & tie rod ends.
6. Herculined some interior and exterior trim.
7. Flowmaster series 70 muffler (2.25" inlet/outlet)