Alright, so as the title states, I am in college, and I am poor. So this build will be fairly slow especially since I have no financial support from my parents and I am paying for the gas in the rig (oh, and i have a girlfriend
So about the jeep: It is a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Limited that i bought for 2000 off a guy. It was valued at 3500 but since he was a family friend, he dropped it down. It was bone stock. I have paid for all parts you see on here and I will pay for the all parts to come. The only thing I did not do on my own was install the lift. I had no knowledge of cars then (I still dont have a lot) so instead of attempting and learning, i paid some guys to do it for me.
So far, I have had a 3" Budget Boost installed, 32" All Terrain crap tires put on, mounted four fog lights to the roof, cut my fenders off, and took my muffler off. I have some TJ fenders sitting in my jeep waiting to be put on and I will probably do that within a week or so.
My next projects on my jeep are grouped into stages:
- Replace those ugly Honeycomb rims w some soft 8s
- rhino line the interior
- replace the AAL with an actual 3" leaf pack
- replace the two tires low on tread with Goodyear Wranglers (or some other good tire)
- replace the OEM shocks with better quality shocks made for a lifted jeep
- CB radio and antenna
- take the coil spacer out and replace it with a 3" lift coil
- install extended bump stops
- Winch Bumper
- Regear the rear axle (2wd only)
That is what I am planning to do, if youd like to donate money to help me, PM me
Anyways, as I complete/start these projects I will update the thread and post pictures.
Below are pics of it stock as I bought it, after my lift and tires were put on, me stuck because my fenders werent trimmed and I did not know about disconnecting the sway bar, and finally as it is now with the lift, light, fenders trimmed.