Boom Box ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Boom Box ZJ

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 04-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
clockwise
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Boom Box ZJ

Soo to start this off Ive had about 8 Different cherokees
Started off with the 91 Red laredo 4 door XJ. Then I wanted a bit nicer rig soo I got a 95 ZJ v8 limited leather great rig. Traded that for a Blue XJ I put this thing through hell and back. Two t cases 2 sets of axles. Before i got hit by a power truck on a 90 Degree turn the set up was just a Budget boost cut out flares no sway bars 5 speed 4:10s welded rear end 31s . Then I went for Limited 87 XJ with the dana 44 in the back lifted it 3.5 and put 31s on it took good care of it before I sold it for my newest project The BOOM BOX ZJ. 97 v8 dana 44 31s stock..... Also ive had a 86 5 speed 4 door 4 banger a 87 2 door gave that to girlfriend. and a 93 4 door rusted to **** ended up just parting that guy

clockwise is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
clockwise
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Soo my Current project is a 97 Grand cherokee 5.2 dana 44 rear 3.73 gears.

Built sliders and a bumper for the front roof rack t case skid plate.

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...9OJvaC5yFerupU
Unread 04-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
clockwise
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Unread 09-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #4
clockwise
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Havent updated but have alot to show.... So finished the front lost my rear when i went through a ditch So i had to make a new rear too...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.