Black and yellow LJ - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Black and yellow LJ

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #76
lanky14TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJmike13

Ha that's awesome you recognized my jeep. What's wrong with the jeep? Lets get it fixed and go wheel! Planning on putting my body lift and skids on this weekend hopefully.
I think I have a air leak in my clutch slave cyl or master cyl. Well that's what I'm hoping! Hopefully I can swap those 2 out for 100$ and fix the problem and not have to replace the entire clutch. Wish me luck!

lanky14TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #77
LJmike13
2004 LJ Wrangler 

So today I went to install my transfer case goodies and noticed the shifter assembly quadratic sent me was different than the cable setups most use from Novak. The assembly I got http://www.novak-adapt.com/knowledge...k2x_v4_web.pdf is different any one want to let me know if this will do the same job or if I'm going to have to get the correct cable shifter for my bl/mml
LJmike13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:13 AM   #78
lanky14TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Are your 33's forsale on CL? I thought I recognized your jeep in the picture. Lol the flares gave it a way!
Unread 01-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #79
LJmike13
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanky14TJ View Post
Are your 33's forsale on CL? I thought I recognized your jeep in the picture. Lol the flares gave it a way!
Yea ha they were I got a set of old school western wheels I just picked up and currently sanding/polishing that I'm going to use and I'm contemplating 35's or 37's/second vehicle ha.
LJmike13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 03:02 PM   #80
lanky14TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Nice! Next up for me will be 33's. I'm pretty sure they will fit with my set up not but I got a great deal on a set of 31's that I'm gonna rock for a little bit while I continue working on my list of projects. Hopefully I'll see you out I the trails !

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.