Yup, you guessed it, a black TJ build.
This is it when I brought it home:
It already had 4" springs and 33s. Otherwise it was a pretty much stock 2000 Sahara. Since then I have mostly fixed things that were either done wrong, not done at all, or broke prematurely such as u-joints, ball joints, Heater Core and a re-manufactured transmission.
This is what I have added so far:
- Currie Poly adjustable bump stops
- Metalcloak Aluminum Arms all the way around
- JB Conversions HD SYE
- Tom Woods drive shafts front and rear
- Converted it from a Manual to an automatic with an AW4 late last year.
- Front Aluminum Antirock
- Brown Dog Motor Mounts
The plan changes and evolves as I learn more and more about the capabilities of the Jeep and what I want to do with it. This Jeep will also be handed down to my daughter (now 12) who already drives it and wrenches on it. I want a solid build that is also reliable and can be fixed even if she's away from home at college, etc.
(which seems to change constantly)
- HP30 Front
- D44 Rear
- 3-Link Front
- 4-Link Rear
- Metalcloak or Poison Spyder Front Fenders
- 1" MML & 1.25" BBL
- Savvy 3" Springs
- Savvy Aluminum Rocker armor
- Savvy Corner Armor
- OX Lockers front and rear
- 4.88 or 5.13 Gears
- 35" Tires
- Revolution shafts front and rear
And this is what it looks like today: