The Black Cherry Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Black Cherry Build

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 10-21-2013, 02:26 AM   #1
maxgee
1999 WJ 

The Black Cherry Build

This is a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8. I have already had it for a couple of months but haven't got around to making a build page for it so here is is. I have already done some things but nothing major. I have upgraded the sound system with a sub and blacked out the tail lights with plasti-dip and added some red interior accent lights. So here are some pics!

img_0748.jpg   img_0459.jpg   img_0461.jpg   img_0702.jpg  
maxgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
ZSXJ430

Keep up the work. Now you have to lift it, increase tire size, bumpers, lights, and some anti-zombie accessories!
Unread 10-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
maxgee
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSXJ430
Keep up the work. Now you have to lift it, increase tire size, bumpers, lights, and some anti-zombie accessories!
Yeah I plan to get some better headlights next and then a brush guard. I will eventually lift it and get some bigger tires. What are some good anti-zombie accessories? Haha
maxgee is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.