Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

The birth of the ZombieHunta!

17K views 159 replies 15 participants last post by  zombiehunta666 
#1 ·
hello all! :wave:

I am new to the "oath to my own vision" thread but here goes!

As you will find out I have been a very busy boy in the last 4 and 1/2 months. I have done some mode several at a time, other just one-at-a-time. The next several post will show the evolution of my vision. There are many like it... but this one is mine!

Please feel free to post a pic of your own jeep. Its all good. I enjoy the BOV, Zombie attach, Military-ish' and any other aggressive style of jeeps. :cheers2:

For those of you with negative feed back :nono:thats ok too. Opinions are like a** holes, we all got um:teehee:

So for starters here is how I got her...

2013 JKU Sport

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Stage 1

Stage 1

Ok, here goes the first wave of the mods. Funny to think that I actually felt good here at this stage. This is were I found out what Jeep really stands for, Just Empty Every Pocket. :laugh::laugh:

Smittybilt: sliders, bumpers, winch

KC lights

Warrior Products: over the rear tire rack

Ok... so it seems that I didn't have the correct pics loaded into photobucket. The jack and trailer hitch cover came the following weekend. :teehee:

River Raider: hood mount jack

Attachments

#3 ·
Stage 1.5

Stage 1.5

Just a little accessories to really tweak the inside...

Attachments

#4 ·
Stage 1.75

Stage 1.75

Here is were I installed the Cobra CB. Great spot, works will here with a gear catcher attached to the roll bar/speaker bar over the driver's head.

Much easier then I thought it would be to install...

As you will see in other pictures the firestick was mounted in the center on the rear tire mount. When I go to 37's this may need to be removed and a new location will have to be found.

Attachments

#5 ·
Stage 2

Stage 2

Ok... this one was a big one. This really set my vision in motion. Here is when I stalled the Smittybilt XRC fenders.

Over the 4 days it took to install it felt like my kids had 2 birthdays and I almost got served divorced papers. :rtft::laugh: just kidding. My kids didn't have 2 birthdays...

Attachments

#6 ·
Stage 2.5

Stage 2.5

One of my favorite, it really goes very well with the fenders. That's the Body Amour trail doors!!

Attachments

#7 ·
Stage 3

Stage 3

Cant we all use some protection? This is stage will finally get yall up to speed. This was done about 3 weeks ago.

I spent about 4 hours attempting to get the oil pan skid plate installed... and failed :oops:

Oh well, the River Raider full skid system looks good and worked very well in Holcomb Valley (Big Bear, Ca)!!

Attachments

#8 ·
Trail Runs

Ok,

Here are some action shots of where I have been in-between all of this work.

Holcomb Valley, Gold mtn, Heartbreak Ridge, all of which are in and around Big Bear, Ca.

Attachments

#14 ·
Man-o-man just got back behind the wheel if my jeep. It is now fully locked and has a few extra inches of lift. :2thumbsup:

1 day 13 hours till I hit Pilot Rock (2N17x) this weekend! :bacon:

Pics of the mod and the trip to come... Stay tuned!

#15 ·
zombiehunta666 said:
Man-o-man just got back behind the wheel if my jeep. It is now fully locked and has a few extra inches of lift. :2thumbsup: 1 day 13 hours till I hit Pilot Rock (2N17x) this weekend! :bacon: Pics of the mod and the trip to come... Stay tuned!
Just got set up for the run on pilot rock tomorrow. Decided to do a quick 10 minute night run shake down with the lockers. Well.... It took 50 minutes. Lol.

So it seems that my 4 KC lights work great! But I need a spot light to stare out the driver/passenger door for directions. :hahaha:

Attachments

#16 ·
Freaking epic!

Thanks suicideking for setting up (hi-jacking) the run. Lmao.

For real... Thanks to all who showed up. Even the plus one and the maybe! I'll post my pics on photobucket tomorrow or so then copy/paste a link on here.

Thanks again!

:popcorn:

#17 ·
#18 ·

Attachments

#20 ·
THOR114 said:
Awesome rig!!!! Love the little "skull" on the hood .funny... Beautiful!!!
Thanks! Ya that's river raider. They American made out of Pennsylvania. The skids are there's too. Some skulls down there as well but only the rocks really get that view! :hahaha:

#21 ·
first off let me salute you on having the cahonas to buy a bran-spankin-new jeep and the take it to the trails....like that...
secondly it looks sweet...
third im pretty sure I could send my kids to college for the price tag of all that bolt on...lol...
and finally wtf is up with the f***ing zombies...zombie this, zombie that, zombie zombie zombie...next thing ya know "odamna" will institute "national zombie day"...lmfao
however that movie "world war "z" was awesome"...lol....take in mind this is all coming to you from me, a guy who drove thru the woods for almost 6 months with a giant stuffed elephant ziptied to my front stinger.....

#23 ·
freaknajeep said:
first off let me salute you on having the cahonas to buy a bran-spankin-new jeep and the take it to the trails....like that... secondly it looks sweet... third im pretty sure I could send my kids to college for the price tag of all that bolt on...lol... and finally wtf is up with the f***ing zombies...zombie this, zombie that, zombie zombie zombie...next thing ya know "odamna" will institute "national zombie day"...lmfao however that movie "world war "z" was awesome"...lol....take in mind this is all coming to you from me, a guy who drove thru the woods for almost 6 months with a giant stuffed elephant ziptied to my front stinger.....
An elephant? It wasn't pink was it? :rofl:

and I agree. We need a national zombie day. Actually, come to think of it... If sharks get a week how come zombies can't even get a freaking day? I will start a petition for zombie week. First week of October. Hey, they apocalypse is upon us!!!!!

#41 ·
An elephant? It wasn't pink was it? :rofl:

and I agree. We need a national zombie day!
actually yes...yes it was pink and it had spots and a its head and neck were bungi like and it jingled softly as I rode..:shhh:

and well Halloween is kinda like zombie day just with a few other creatures thrown in for good measure..:highfive:

#24 ·
BourbonGhost said:
Don't get me wrong, I love your Jeep. Everything about it looks awesome. I love the black on black... But with those open trail doors, zombies would pretty much eat your face off in a matter of seconds. Pretty poor planning for Z-Day IMHO.
Your opinion has been noted and filed in the trash can. :popcorn:

You do realize with the hard doors on I will be unable to mount my brackets for my AR15 mount right?

#25 ·
BourbonGhost said:
Don't get me wrong, I love your Jeep. Everything about it looks awesome. I love the black on black... But with those open trail doors, zombies would pretty much eat your face off in a matter of seconds. Pretty poor planning for Z-Day IMHO.
Lol. Just caught that. Bourbon ghost. Are you a drunk ghost hunter? :rofl:

I tend to dig more zombie stuff then ghost. Unless Jennifer love Hewitt starts to talk to ghost again. I will watch that any day. :drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.