Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

The birth of the ZombieHunta!

17K views 159 replies 15 participants last post by  zombiehunta666 
#1 ·
hello all! :wave:

I am new to the "oath to my own vision" thread but here goes!

As you will find out I have been a very busy boy in the last 4 and 1/2 months. I have done some mode several at a time, other just one-at-a-time. The next several post will show the evolution of my vision. There are many like it... but this one is mine!

Please feel free to post a pic of your own jeep. Its all good. I enjoy the BOV, Zombie attach, Military-ish' and any other aggressive style of jeeps. :cheers2:

For those of you with negative feed back :nono:thats ok too. Opinions are like a** holes, we all got um:teehee:

So for starters here is how I got her...

2013 JKU Sport

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
THOR114 said:
Can they lasercut stuff?
I imagine so. It's really a custom fab shop. River raider is the name they use for off road. I think the main name is Hawk designs I think.

Just a small business fab shop

http://riverraider.biz/store/

#32 ·
BourbonGhost said:
Hey man, it's your face. If you're totally cool with the undead gnawing on it, go right ahead.
Yuup. To each their own. I have spoken to a few who see it and don't see it as a zombie jeep. Nor do they see it as a BOV either. I just like the aggressive "attack" look it has. That's my vision anyways.

#33 ·
THOR114 said:
Thanks for the link. They have interesting stuff
Yes they do. They have a lot of cool builds of jeep trucks etc. I think their parent company name is Hawk designs. They do cool stuff too.

I was looking for a hood mount for the jack and seen their pics. Looked cool so I got it. I like similar stuff so since they had a skid system I went with it too. A little extra money then I wanted though but it's red and has skulls. Kinda cool. Once I put some wheelie bars on it more people can see that going down the road. :rofl:

#37 ·
BourbonGhost said:
Maybe I was too sarcastic. Sorry. I have absolutely no problem with your doors. I think they look badass. :cheers2:
No worries. I think there my favorite part. I just with I can pound the pavement with them 24/7. Problem is someone would steal it. With all the bolt on stuff they'd make some money. :rofl:

#39 ·
Stage 4

Ok so here is stage for. I added 1.5 inches and I am now locked.

Rubicon Express Super-Flex lift
ARB F/R Lockers with HD diff covers. :2thumbsup:

Attachments

#44 ·
freaknajeep said:
actually yes...yes it was pink and it had spots and a its head and neck were bungi like and it jingled softly as I rode..:shhh: and well Halloween is kinda like zombie day just with a few other creatures thrown in for good measure..:highfive:
:cheers2:

#46 ·
#49 ·
suicideking said:
Nice progress so far! What did you think of using the lockers? I love my rear ARB! Black Jeeps rule! :highfive:
Man it was so cool! With all those rocks I just rolled every thing. That's kinda why I wanted to do Holcomb after dishpan. To truly see the difference. I want to do it soon so that when I do the extra seat time wheeling and learning better lines won't be a factor.

Black jeep club! :cheers2:

#52 ·
SundaysHero said:
Sweet Jeep, makes wonder if i regret buy my Audi A5, I am looking at a 1998 XJ limited and a 2000 XJ Sport 222,636 on 98 for $2800 or $5000 for the 2000 with 126k with interior that needs TLC and an engine whine on start up and idle.
Ya I was borderline on getting a porche but it wouldn't of been the model I wanted. Doing this I got the exact jeep I wanted.

#53 ·
Yeah the A5 is my dream car so im sticking with it but went upside down a bit case i was leasing a truck. Anyway i have a dog and mountain bike and kayak that i wanna go exploring with and its either and XJ or an outback wagon for space and fuel economy. I have my eye one these right now the high mileage on the 1998 worries me because i haven;t seen it in person or saw service records yet. Opinions?

http://www.newriverautomall.com/Pre-Owned/used-2000-Jeep-Cherokee-Sport-ST126864.php

http://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/4091412427.html

#54 ·
SundaysHero said:
Yeah the A5 is my dream car so im sticking with it but went upside down a bit case i was leasing a truck. Anyway i have a dog and mountain bike and kayak that i wanna go exploring with and its either and XJ or an outback wagon for space and fuel economy. I have my eye one these right now the high mileage on the 1998 worries me because i haven;t seen it in person or saw service records yet. Opinions? http://www.newriverautomall.com/Pre-Owned/used-2000-Jeep-Cherokee-Sport-ST126864.php http://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/4091412427.html
Unless you can rebuild motors and or are a heavy duty mechanic I would stay away from anything at or near 200k miles. In regards to the XJs they are good to go. 3.5 lift, 33s, and a roof rack... They look pretty wicked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.