today i pulled the skid plate back off, when i bolted down the trans it crumpled and was not strong at all, i cut out and replaced the section of steel. also welded up a little riser the trans and engine were at a pretty harsh angle. after i did that i painted with cs then rippped apart the tcase to see if i could find out why it shifts so damn hard. didnt find any issues visually, everything looked good so i put it back together.. i guess i look for another one for a back up.. im hoping for good weather to get the tub finished.. i have a 1 car garage so to do work on it i gotta push the frame outside.. ill post progress as i make it..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to see my build!