Bi-polar, bass-akwards, Necro has A.D.D build! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Bi-polar, bass-akwards, Necro has A.D.D build!

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 02-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #31
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Sport View Post
I ordered my currie tjj trackbar through savvy and I got pretty quickly. Within a week IIRC. Usually I get parts within a week or less since I'm smack dab in the middle of the US. Ordered somethin through poison Spyder and they got it to me in about a week. And I always choose the free or cheapest shipping available.
I had some really off the wall problems with Savvy that normally wouldn't happen. The time I placed my order, and they had some issues with one of their suppliers, and I recieved some parts that were different than what I ordered buy Gerald didn't want to refund the price difference... Blaine ended up taking care of me in the long run, and I have no ill will against Savvy. Gerald seems to still have some against me though, which I can understand.

Metal Cloak was pretty cool though. I just got off the phone with them about my bumper and d-ring order and they admitted that they didn't have my parts in stock, and they allowed me to cancel my order and they agreed to refund my credit card.

One of the other company's replied to me in a PM and said I should've got my winch already, and that they'll look into it on their end.

And I tried to contact the company I ordered my hood from, which was supposed to be here tomorow, but hasn't even been made yet... but they didn't answer the phone...

I really don't like it when companys take my order and say they'll do something in a certain time and then they dont... I could've spent my money elsewhere... I want the parts I ordered as soon as I can get them, not whenever so and so vender has stacked up a hundred orders...

2006 LJ SOLD!
Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #32
Silver_Sport
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRHD

Owasso! Howdy!
Howdy! Where at in OK are you? I see Eastern.
Unread 02-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #33
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushaw View Post
It took two months to get wheels and a 6 weeks for seats, it was normal since the all had to be built.
If it's stuff in stock then....a week to 10 days.
Did they let you know up front when you ordered? My hood was supposed to be here tomorrow, but it hasn't even been made yet. The bumper was supposed to have been here last week, but today they agreed to refund my money because they don't have any in stock. The winch was supposed to be here already, but they're not sure what went wrong and are checking on it on their end...

Overall between all of those parts they're well over a grand and pretty close to 15 hundred in parts... none of which are accounted for so far, all of which should've been here by now, and I was hoping to have them in time to get them installed before friday evening so I could wheel this weekend...

2006 LJ SOLD!
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #34
Silver_Sport
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat
Metal Cloak was pretty cool though. I just got off the phone with them about my bumper and d-ring order and they admitted that they didn't have my parts in stock, and they allowed me to cancel my order and they agreed to refund my credit card.
I've heard nothin but great things about Metalcloaks customer service. I was lookin at their front bumpers as well. Aluminum base with the I think 43" caps. Jeep looks badass though. Congrats.
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:02 PM   #35
TJRHD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Howdy! Where at in OK are you? I see Eastern.
Near Stigler
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:02 PM   #36
wushaw
Rockin jeep

2000 TJ Wrangler 

On the wheels he gave a date and I figured a different one which I was right with my date.
The seats were @ a week off, I wasn't in a hurry on either items, I knew them would take more time than what they said.
For some reason I have never been in a hurry on my jeep parts, my runs are usually spaced apart far enough to get most items.
wushaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #37
TJRHD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I am buying my wheels from TWF in Kansas whenever I swap axles. Those guys are great and are known for great customer service.
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #38
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I've heard nothin but great things about Metalcloaks customer service. I was lookin at their front bumpers as well. Aluminum base with the I think 43" caps. Jeep looks badass though. Congrats.
Thanks for the Kudos! Metal Cloak customer service was awesome and very understanding, I would never have any issues with doing business with them again in the future

2006 LJ SOLD!
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #39
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
On the wheels he gave a date and I figured a different one which I was right with my date.
The seats were @ a week off, I wasn't in a hurry on either items, I knew them would take more time than what they said.
For some reason I have never been in a hurry on my jeep parts, my runs are usually spaced apart far enough to get most items.
Metal Cloak was understanding and let me cancel my order, Jeep Hut worked things out with me and said the ball got dropped on their end somehow... they said they've got everything worked out and I should have my winch by Friday... which is a good thing because I plan on going to Crozet on Saturday...

The place I ordered my Jeep hood from won't answer the phone, so I sent them an email... I'm not so sure how well they will like me wanting to cancel my order since the hood is custom made, but they said I should have it by today, and it hasn't even been shipped yet...

2006 LJ SOLD!
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #40
wushaw
Rockin jeep

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRHD View Post
I am buying my wheels from TWF in Kansas whenever I swap axles. Those guys are great and are known for great customer service.
They are also working on a h1 in a 17" size.
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #41
TJRHD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
They are also working on a h1 in a 17" size.
Yessir!
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #42
wushaw
Rockin jeep

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat View Post
Metal Cloak was understanding and let me cancel my order, Jeep Hut worked things out with me and said the ball got dropped on their end somehow... they said they've got everything worked out and I should have my winch by Friday... which is a good thing because I plan on going to Crozet on Saturday...

The place I ordered my Jeep hood from won't answer the phone, so I sent them an email... I'm not so sure how well they will like me wanting to cancel my order since the hood is custom made, but they said I should have it by today, and it hasn't even been shipped yet...
Did Gerald call these folks?
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #43
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Some companies are out right terrible in their business practices.
Others are ok, some are good. For custom stuff Polyperformance is on the ball. Ruffstuff isn't always the quickest, but once the e mail you your order has shipped, it did indeed ship. PCS is pretty darn quick with their shipping and has good shipping rates. Ballistic not so good unless something seriously changed, they are the absolute last place in the world I will ever buy a part from again.
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #44
slmason72

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat View Post
Just call your credit card company and tell them the issues you are having and cancel your payment through them. Most credit cards have built in protection against these issues.

I'm having the same problem with JeepTubes.com. Should have just bought a bender and done it myself.
slmason72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #45
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Did Gerald call these folks?
Lol!

2006 LJ SOLD!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.