Bi-polar, bass-akwards, Necro has A.D.D build! - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Bi-polar, bass-akwards, Necro has A.D.D build!

Introducing the CUPHOLSTER @ OCONEE OFF ROAD 706 534 9955Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comBlack Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHut

Unread 09-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #241
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw12345 View Post
I see your problem, to many Jeeps and not enough wheelin. Gotta fix that.

The red Jeep is so you lol
The spot that was close to me to wheel at got shut down, but they leased another spot next to the old one and are clearing it for new trails right now. I'm not sure when it will be open. Plus I needed to do trailer repairs so I missed out on a few trips while I waited to have the money to fix my trailer. The red Jeep is my daily driver now, and the blue one is back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
You must not have kids.
None that I've ever been told about, lol

Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 08:24 AM   #242
srfnfly227
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat View Post
The spot that was close to me to wheel at got shut down, but they leased another spot next to the old one and are clearing it for new trails right now. I'm not sure when it will be open.
Crozet? I am still really bummed that I never got to wheel there. It would be awesome if they could reopen.

My Build Thread
srfnfly227 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #243
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah it's just not going to happen. Sucks that place was gorgeous.
Unread 09-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #244
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by srfnfly227 View Post
Crozet? I am still really bummed that I never got to wheel there. It would be awesome if they could reopen.
The club that ran Crozet obtained access to another section of land right next to the original and it's still in Crozet. I've been calling it Crozet II. The only thing is that now access to the property is by membership only as it's against zoning regulations to charge a daily fee If you purchase a membership, (3 month, 6 month, or one year) you can wheel there as often as you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJeeper09 View Post
Yeah it's just not going to happen. Sucks that place was gorgeous.
It's happening, it just won't be a pay by the day place anymore, it's going to be structured a lot like a hunt club now to keep within the zoning regulations.
Unread 09-22-2013, 01:57 AM   #245
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

I pass the cop at 3:53 in the video, he doesn't catch up to me until the 6 minute mark... Oooops!
Unread 09-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #246
srfnfly227
2006 LJ Wrangler 

OBX? I almost came for the beach clean up, but was on call for work Maybe one of these years.

Oh, and why is your wiper going?

My Build Thread
srfnfly227 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #247
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by srfnfly227 View Post
OBX? I almost came for the beach clean up, but was on call for work Maybe one of these years.

Oh, and why is your wiper going?
Yeah, that was at the beach clean. The go-pro didn't pick it up but the windshield had condensation on it and would fog up if I shut them off at first.
Unread 11-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #248
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Welp, I sold this Jeep yesterday. I just didn't use it enough to justify having it sitting in my driveway slowly rusting.
Unread 11-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #249
aw12345
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

So what kinda Jeep did you buy to replace it? Seems the white Jeep is being handed around like a cheap hooker
Unread 11-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #250
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So what kinda Jeep did you buy to replace it? Seems the white Jeep is being handed around like a cheap hooker
I have another 2002 TJ but it's supposed to be sold this upcoming week. I have a Jeep Commander, but I don't think I want to do anything crazy with it. I have an F350, but it's already plenty big and I'm trying to sell it...

I'm thinking of building an LJ next, or a JKU.. Something on 37's. That's the whole issue with Jeeps though... if you're gonna build for 37's then might as well go for tons and 40's...
Unread 11-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #251
aw12345
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well ya built it for 40's then run 2 sets of tires, 40's for crazy stuff, 37's for street driving and bunny trails. See there ya have the best of both worlds a Big Boy Jeep you can enjoy on the street and at the beach and when you feel frisky you can go to town and beat the snot out of it without breaking it. Works for me
Unread 11-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #252
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well ya built it for 40's then run 2 sets of tires, 40's for crazy stuff, 37's for street driving and bunny trails. See there ya have the best of both worlds a Big Boy Jeep you can enjoy on the street and at the beach and when you feel frisky you can go to town and beat the snot out of it without breaking it. Works for me
If only I had access to the trails that you do! The closest place to me to wheel got closed down like a month after I purchased a 1 year membership... now they're opening back up but they aren't crediting anyone that got screwed for last years membership dues, and they want 2 times as much for dues to be a member this year... so I'm kinda wanting to focus more on just having a nice camping/trail/expo rig to play with.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.