Behold The Great Hercules - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Behold The Great Hercules

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-14-2003, 08:24 PM   #1
MudLover

Behold The Great Hercules

Well, I finally got a digital camera, so I thought I'd throw up some pics of my Heep. Behold, the great Hercules...

Ain't much, but he's all mine

Marc

[B][COLOR=darkred]Red Jeep Club Member #2[/COLOR][/B]
MudLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2003, 06:01 PM   #2
TG CJ7

Looks really nice. I really want a runk bumper, they cant be beat. I like old jeeps that look original.
Hows that tire carrier treating you?
-Tim

Check it out 1979 CJ7
TG CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2003, 11:11 AM   #3
MudLover

To be honest, the Runk kinda let me down. I nailed a Rav4 during the winter and the front left post broke strait off and dented my fender...I was going 10mph. The tire carrier is great. Thanks a lot for helping me out on that one Tim.

Marc
[B][COLOR=darkred]Red Jeep Club Member #2[/COLOR][/B]
MudLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2003, 09:22 PM   #4
TG CJ7

Wow thats hard to belive a runk bumper broke. Thats the first bad thing ive heard about them. My buddy rear ended some girl in a Jetta. His runk bumper picked up the back end of her car and threw it sideways about ten feet. It also bent and dented his fender, but considering the Jetta was totaled he was impressed with his bumper. Glad you like the tire carrier.
Later
Tim

Check it out 1979 CJ7
TG CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.