Wish more people would comment on this! Haha
Update: August 30th 2012
Well I wasnt able to make the trip, the Jeep wasn't finished on time. However I do have good news! I did finally get it back, and it drives awesome, however there are a few things I need to adjust.
I have driven it the past week or so everyday, and today finally able to wash and clean it up:
I did have to replace the battery, purchased an optima yellowtop from autozone and got the additional terminals. Everything wired up and ziptied and as clean as I could get it until I figure out a way to wire a fuse panel in.
Here is the short list of all the stuff that I need to complete:
1. Fix transmission- It does not shift right and it skips second gear. I narrowed it down to the tvc cable needs adjusted. If its not that then off to a trans shop I guess.
2. Battery/Electrical- Taken care of until I get a fuse panel.
3. Frame Rust: Need to clean out the inside of frame and coat with por15. Eric mentioned its getting bad and I need to address it immediately.
4. Install Rockers, Engine Skid, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, and Crown Rear Tire Carrier w/ AtoZ Tie-ins.
5. Axle Nut- Needs welded for brake line (Rear 8.8)
6. Fix Fender- Left fender needs to be moved higher (sit level and more clearance)
7. Fuel Filler- Fix Neck as it seems a little short, and get it to sit flush.
8. Paint/Body Work- Need to paint hardtop and doors, other misc stuff on Jeep before winter.
9. Cycle Suspension- Check clearance, bumps, stretch, etc. Exhaust needs to be adjusted as well.
10. Steering- Needs a little better alignment, not perfect yet going down the road.
11. Re-install Rear Seat- Getting tired of the tool box.
12. Winterize- Prepped before the cold.
13. Flush Diffs after 500 miles do to regear breakin.
14. Order Front Bumper- Genright front bumper with all the goodies.
Thats it for now, hope you all like the update.