I can't believe it has been over a month since KOH! With the weather warming up here at home I am ready to get the Jeep in the garage and fixed up for wheeling this year. The jeep will be getting refined for competition, I'm not ready to release all the secrets just yet.
I copied my list from a few pages back and did a quick revision for 2014 wheeling.
1. Truck and Trailer - Got the truck now to find the trailer!
2. HP30- Savvy Tie Rod, Flip Kit, Spare U-Joints, Diff Rebuild, Catch Can
3. 32RH- Deep Pan, Temp Gauge
4. NP231- Cable Shifter, Seperate Crossmember?
5. Frame Nutserts / Control Arm Mounts
6. Ford 8.8- Repair ARB Locker, Catch Can
7. Reinforce Tire Carrier
8. AtoZ Fabrication Weld on Beadlocks
9. Electrical- Switch Panel, Rock Lights, Fuse Block, Tow Wiring, Tail Light, etc. Not as important but Seat Heaters, Audio Equipment, and CJ style turn signals as well.
10. Exhaust / Drivetrain Vibrations
11. Interior - Console Rattle, Remount Harnessess
12. Replace Alternator / CGL