Got the front upper Savvy CAs installed today! Only took a couple pics.
This isn't where I left the pinion angle. Brought it down a bit from there. Only problem I ran in to was when I dropped the grade 8 washers down a hole in the frame rail... Twice. Had to make a hook out of coat hanger to fish it out. Ha.
I tightened the sh#% out of the jam nuts... Hopefully they stay put. The passenger side JJ end (frame side) is the only one that is really difficult to get to. That's the main one I'm worried about. Don't know if I'm just imagining it but I can feel a difference in the ride with just one set of OEM rubber bushings replaced with JJ's. I think I'll get the front lowers next.
Also, I installed the last piece of my alarm system. Door jam contact on the passenger door side. Now I have power locks on both doors and the tailgate with no wires in the jams. Woo hoo!
Lastly, I went back through and re-torqued the JKS BL Bolts. The aren't kidding when they tell you to check those after 50 miles!!! They had all loosened up to less than 20 ft/lbs
tightened those back up and checked the torques on the MML. Good to go.