Okay so after a loooooongnight Saturday (5am) I got it done! I did the install by myself. I imagine that with two it would have gone much faster. Only ran in to a few issues. Mainly having to do the the track bars. I will discus later. Here are the pics that illustrate the process.
Axle painted with Rustoleum black rubberized undercoat. Takes a long time to fully dry but seems like its pretty strong stuff.
The rear springs went in no problem. I just set it in place and lifted it on to the perch while sitting on the brakes to push down the axle. This is where some extra hands would have been helpful.
Here you can see what happens when you get impatient and don't wait for paint to dry. Oops.
Here is the completed rear. With springs, sway bar links and shocks.
Took it outside to turn it around in the garage. I like this look... Not.
Primer and accent blue color. Tried to match the Bilstein blue.
Taped off the "R" and hit it with metalic hammered finish silver.
After peeling off the tape, before touching up with a paint brush. I think I like it!
And now on to the front. Jacked up on stands and tires removed.
Out with the old.
Installing the Teraflex adj front track bar. You can also see the I painted the axle to match the rear!
Installed the quick discos. Hardest part was taking out the stock sway bar links. Damn you ball studs!. PB Blast and a BFH.
Here's where I ran into the first issue. Without anyone to help I couldn't get the springs in place. So....
I drove to the closest Autozone and rented some spring compressors.
Went right in!
shocks installed and Quick Disco studs.
Here's where I ran in to problem 2. The axle side front track bar bolt the came from Teraflex was way too long. I couldn't get the wrench in the bracket to capture the nut. The factory hardware had a captured nut with a metal tab that would catch the bracket... Not sure how Teraflex screwed this one up. I had to just reuse the factory hardware.
Looks good but definitely need bigger tires. Saving up for BFG KM2 33's now.
Netted about 3.25 inches in the front.
And 3.5 inches in the rear.
I really like how the Riddler D-44 cover turned out.
All in all it was a pretty simple install. I was able to get the front axle centered perfectly and recentered the steering wheel. Stil got some Death Wobble at 65 mph. Scared the crap out of me when it happened. I thought something broke. No worries, bringing it in to the alignment shop tomorrow for some fine tuning. I did install the transfer case lowering kit. Improved my drive line angle quite a bit. Only have some slight vibes in first at takeoff now. Next purchase after tires will be some upper adj control arms.
Thats all for now folks.