BBB Black and Blue YJ Build - Page 56 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > BBB Black and Blue YJ Build

Bilstein Blowout Sale - 4 5100 Series Shocks $309.99 shippSALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Reply
Unread 04-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #826
20jeepster10
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lapeer, Michigan
Posts: 202
Congrats! Lol probably could of bought a Dana 44 cheaper . I can't wait for the mounds and the first trip I am doing some of my little stuff right now so hopefully once the weather brakes we can go

20jeepster10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 02:00 PM   #827
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20jeepster10 View Post
Congrats! Lol probably could of bought a Dana 44 cheaper . I can't wait for the mounds and the first trip I am doing some of my little stuff right now so hopefully once the weather brakes we can go
me and some buddys are going the first weekend they open back up in may. I'll let you know the exact day.

The ball joints only cost me 36$ shipped to my door so I'm happy.
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #828
CDW_327
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Commerce MI/Traverse city MI, Michigan
Posts: 1,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391

me and some buddys are going the first weekend they open back up in may. I'll let you know the exact day.

The ball joints only cost me 36$ shipped to my door so I'm happy.
Blessing of the jeeps is the first weekend of may!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
__________________
Getting Redemption: 93 YJ Build
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yj-redemption-93-wrangler-build-1368262/
CDW_327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #829
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDW_327 View Post

Blessing of the jeeps is the first weekend of may!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
I'm not going to be able to make it :-(
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #830
20jeepster10
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lapeer, Michigan
Posts: 202
So I saw your jeep for sale on the other site- don't do it you will regret it, I know I've sold 2 others I always come back lol what school are you at?
20jeepster10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #831
CDW_327
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Commerce MI/Traverse city MI, Michigan
Posts: 1,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20jeepster10
So I saw your jeep for sale on the other site- don't do it you will regret it, I know I've sold 2 others I always come back lol what school are you at?
Just saw that too. I sold my first YJ after a year of owning it and drove a pickup for 3 months and was like this fawking sucks so I bought another jeep haha.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
__________________
Getting Redemption: 93 YJ Build
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/yj-redemption-93-wrangler-build-1368262/
CDW_327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #832
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20jeepster10 View Post
So I saw your jeep for sale on the other site- don't do it you will regret it, I know I've sold 2 others I always come back lol what school are you at?
A guy tried to buy it today but i couldn't do it. So she is no longer for sale.

I'm going to delta
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #833
20jeepster10
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lapeer, Michigan
Posts: 202
Good for you I know college is hard my daughter is at gvsu over on Grand Rapids its expensive and you can't go home when you feel like it but stick it out its worth it on the long run lol
20jeepster10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #834
zte87
2.5 POWER!
 
zte87's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, wa
Posts: 5,053
Thank god you back out!

[]||||[]
__________________
93 jeep yj bds 5 inch springs 5/8 boom shackles in the rear, locked front and rear dana 44/60 with front and rear chromoly shafts full cloak armor and 40 inch toyo's
january 2013 yjotm winner!
2013 yjoty winner!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
zte87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #835
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post
Thank god you back out!

[]||||[]
Yup, and on that note I've got some frame work to do this weekend! *uhg*
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #836
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20jeepster10 View Post
Good for you I know college is hard my daughter is at gvsu over on Grand Rapids its expensive and you can't go home when you feel like it but stick it out its worth it on the long run lol
Yeah, paying for it is the hardest part. My mom lives in AZ and doesn't help pay for anything and i don't qualify for fasfa so I'm on my own.
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #837
20jeepster10
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lapeer, Michigan
Posts: 202
Well that sucks but once you graduate it will get better my kid is getting fafsa ony name so she is putting me deeply in debt right now but she knows it's hers my youngest is going on a full soccer scholarship so that will help
Glad you didn't sell it especially cuz next week it's gonna get warm out!
20jeepster10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 02:28 PM   #838
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20jeepster10 View Post
Well that sucks but once you graduate it will get better my kid is getting fafsa ony name so she is putting me deeply in debt right now but she knows it's hers my youngest is going on a full soccer scholarship so that will help
Glad you didn't sell it especially cuz next week it's gonna get warm out!
Yes! Had to put the top back on because of all the rain...
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #839
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Changed the trans fluid because the trans was shifting horrible. I originally just threw in 3.5 quarts of 10 30 i had laying around. So i drained it and put in some full synthetic 10 30 and it is amazing the difference! For the first time since I've owned the Jeep I'm now able to down shift into second and no grinding in any gears!

Also added a hanger to my exhaust :-) twas a good day.

ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #840
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie
 
AZdEvilYJ's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391
Changed the trans fluid because the trans was shifting horrible. I originally just threw in 3.5 quarts of 10 30 i had laying around. So i drained it and put in some full synthetic 10 30 and it is amazing the difference! For the first time since I've owned the Jeep I'm now able to down shift into second and no grinding in any gears!

Also added a hanger to my exhaust :-) twas a good day.
Funny you mention that, I just bought some synth. 10w30 to do tonight. I used synchromesh last time and am not impressed
__________________
'95 YJ 2.5L
March '13 & '14 YJ of the Month!
Exiled Offroad - Arizona

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.