BBB Black and Blue YJ Build - Page 109 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > BBB Black and Blue YJ Build

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 01-18-2014, 04:23 PM   #1621
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Since I can't do anything to it I decided to clean the engine area and interior.

ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #1622
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Wow that looks really clean! It's 26* out here. My jeep is filthy. And stock. I hate life haha.

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2014, 05:21 PM   #1623
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Wow that looks really clean! It's 26* out here. My jeep is filthy. And stock. I hate life haha.

Cheers
Lol yeah life's rough. Me and the woman were spraying each other with the hose in 70+ degree weather=)
Unread 01-18-2014, 06:09 PM   #1624
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391
Since I can't do anything to it I decided to clean the engine area and interior.
I'll be doing mine tomorrow!! She's a filthy girl

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #1625
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
Lol yeah life's rough. Me and the woman were spraying each other with the hose in 70+ degree weather=)

Jealous isn't a strong enough word...

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #1626
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Wow, this thread sucks balls lol

Update

Still no luck on a job so I decided I should start school again. I enrolled at UTI by Phoenix. I start there in less than two weeks.

Now what is the most important part of that???? School money for the jeep!! Jkjk

(Not really though>) lol)

Here's the plan once I get my taxes and some school moola.

Rebuild front diff
Sye
New front rear drive shafts
Move seeing box forward 2"
Stretch front 2"
Stretch rear 6"
Complete tummy tuck
Fuel cell in the back
Unread 01-29-2014, 11:39 AM   #1627
MisfitSeven
MAIL Crawler.

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Good luck with that UTI.
Unread 01-29-2014, 11:49 AM   #1628
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

I've had a couple buddies in the past come out with good jobs in UTI, but keep your driving record CLEAN!!

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
AZdEvilYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2014, 08:02 PM   #1629
ruff88xj

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZdEvilYJ View Post
I've had a couple buddies in the past come out with good jobs in UTI, but keep your driving record CLEAN!!
I went to the Glendale Hieghts campus in Illinois and the Avondale campus in Phoenix for the Cummins program. I got hired before I started the cummins program and I have worked for the same shop since ( 6years ago). You'll get out of it what you put into it. IMHO they spend way to much emphais on the driving record and professionalism then they do on the education. If you have to be taught that at that stage in your life then your already in for a world of hurt. and take everything the recruiter says with grain of salt, they tend to strech the truth a bit lol. I enjoyed avondale campus a lot more then Chicago campus ( that may have b/c I had the jeep while I was in Phoenix )

What Course are you taking? I did the Auto/Diesel/Industrial program and followed that up with the Cummins Power Generation Program.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/y...92-yj-1766433/
ruff88xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2014, 08:09 PM   #1630
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff88xj View Post

I went to the Glendale Hieghts campus in Illinois and the Avondale campus in Phoenix for the Cummins program. I got hired before I started the cummins program and I have worked for the same shop since ( 6years ago). You'll get out of it what you put into it. IMHO they spend way to much emphais on the driving record and professionalism then they do on the education. If you have to be taught that at that stage in your life then your already in for a world of hurt. and take everything the recruited says with grain of salt, they tend to strech the truth a bit lol. I enjoyed avondale campus a lot more then Chicago campus ( that may have b/c Ihad jeep while I was in Phoenix )

What Course are you taking? I did the Auto/Diesel/Industrial program and followed that up with the Cummins Power Generation Program.
Thanks for the info!

I've been reading reviews and most of it is guys saying, "it was too easy. I didn't learn anything, so I dropped out."

All I thought was really!!? Lol it doesn't matter what you know if you don't have the education to back it up. (Most cases)

I will be doing automotive/diesel
Unread 01-29-2014, 08:32 PM   #1631
ruff88xj

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
Thanks for the info!

I've been reading reviews and most of it is guys saying, "it was too easy. I didn't learn anything, so I dropped out."

All I thought was really!!? Lol it doesn't matter what you know if you don't have the education to back it up. (Most cases)

I will be doing automotive/diesel

I heard/hear that all the time, those guy typically end up oil/tire changers. Also hear the same from the WYOtech, Linclontech, NADC, and the UNOH guys. I've work with guys from all those schools and different branches of the Millitary and they hear same. You'll get out of it what you put into it. Depending on your goals after graduating, I'd shoot for something in field service or industrial, a lot more fun then working on econo cars in the shop.
Unread 01-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #1632
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I heard/hear that all the time, those guy typically end up oil/tire changers. Also hear the same from the WYOtech, Linclontech, NADC, and the UNOH guys. I've work with guys from all those schools and different branches of the Millitary and they hear same. You'll get out of it what you put into it. Depending on your goals after graduating, I'd shoot for something in field service or industrial, a lot more fun then working on econo cars in the shop.
I'll deffinitly consider that. Thanks man!
Unread 01-29-2014, 09:27 PM   #1633
ruff88xj

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Good luck with it and don't miss a chance to do some wheeling locally, I wish I had spent every weekend in the desert lol.
Unread 01-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #1634
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Good luck with it and don't miss a chance to do some wheeling locally, I wish I had spent every weekend in the desert lol.
You know it. I've already gone about half a dozen times. Now I'm out of money. ...lol
Unread 02-01-2014, 11:34 AM   #1635
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Otay fellers, finally picked up an open carrier! Me and Az pulled it out of an 8.8 with a bent axle tube.

As soon as taxes come in I'll be ordering a yukon mini spool and I'll throw it in.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.