So I arrive at Pauls around 8:30 and we didn't wait to get started. Once jacked up we took off the side boards, front shocks, and coils. Most everybody else showed up at around 9:30 with Daniel taking his time and wandering in sometime later.
The front took no time at all. We finished it in maybe an hour and a half. We couldn't squeeze the coil in there so we had to undo the lower control arms to get them in there. The rear proved to take some time with that trackbar bracket. I, for the most part, looked something like this.
Surprisingly no bolts were broken or proved hard to get out. Probably due to me spraying them down for a week and a set of nice impacts. The steering stabilizer would not go on due to bad threads on the front so I'll see what I can do about that. We didn't drill new holes for the trackbars and the front is offset to the passenger side just a bit. I don't think the rear is offset at all. We weren't able to get the bumpstop extensions in there because the original ones are rotted. The wheel spacers look great BUT we didn't have lock tite so I'll need to pick some up. We also didn't get the MML/BL on today. We were too tired and starving for some lunch. It'll go on another time. Here's the breakdown:
No broken bolts
Rides better than stock
Has vibrations from hell. I'll need to put the spacers on.
There is some clunk coming from the front, right when I accelerate under 10mph. Not entirely sure what it could be unless it's a control arm. Sounds almost like a griding/clunking.
We didn't have a 7/16th's bit to drill out the sway bar so the disconnects aren't on yet. Sketchy doing 70 back on the interstate.
Needs extended brake lines and breather hoses.
Steering stabilizer wouldn't go on.
I think that's it. Overall it was a great day and we had no real issues putting it on.
Dat driveshaft angle.
On second look, I need a better picture.