Bahndrvr's 2000 Sahara - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Bahndrvr's 2000 Sahara

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 08-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #61
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well, got some cleaning done on her, always wax a vehicle when i first get it and I didn't with this one so she got it while I had the hard top on her

That was on Sunday.

Then Monday night it was going to rain, so went ot play in her One Last time before I put the front locker in...

I hit a line on a hill that I never made in the 4Runner, topped it Easy. So I said screw it, lets try another line. Well 2 hours later, some rock stacking, and getting it off the Skidplate she was left looking like this

After I got her out:0

My woman is looking quite clean compared to me isn't she

Unread 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #62
Tannnner
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hard top is on because I had a 1500 mile trip

1500 miles in a jeep? Ouch.
I love this build though, mine and your jeep look almost the same color so I'll definitely use your build as a cheat sheet for mine when I get started

Thanks for your service by the way
Tannnner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #63
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks man, and there will be lots more coming, but it will slow down now Going to do some free mods shortly though. The front bumper will be cut and my stock fogs will be mounted and then various other things I want to do, really debating the DIY Highline or getting an extra pair of front fenders and using my new welder for tube fenders
Unread 08-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #64
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Did some "free" mod's tonight and fixed my Swaybar from moving back and forth with a mod I found on here Cut the bumpers, used some speaker wire to extend the stock foglights and drilled and tapped them in the center. LOVE the look

Unread 08-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #65
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well,

Just did some maintanence, the ****er kept shutting off the brake lights, radio and turn signals, a little research showed the problem.

23 bucks and no more problem

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=2546988

Instructions were great, had to run out to buy some damn Safety torx bits but got it done

No more issues

Happy Jeeper now - did get a crazy offer, might take it so we'll see.

Guy offered me a 2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab with the Hemi - 109k on the body, new motor put in it 4800 miles ago and I need a tow rig for my drag car soon, considering it. He offered payoff - I owe 9k, and his truck for the Jeep...

I'm thinking about it this weekend. Truck has it's issues, needs a new front bumper, rear bumper since I'm a perfectionist, and I'll do the valve springs not to mention the drivers seat is a little ate up. I'll let you all know.
Unread 09-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #66
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Alright all, was shortlived, family is expanding, and we need two vehicles that can seat at least 5 with one fitting at least 6, Jeep is going ot have to go as I need something I can tow a trailer with.

Will be listing it locally soon, 13,500 will take it, I'm out of Jeeps' for at least 10-18 years now

Let me know if your interested. 13,500 will include everything - even the uninstalled front locker.
Unread 09-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #67
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Wow good luck getting that much for it. I have a 99, built more than yours and I am only asking 8500. It does have some dents and scatches though. Mine only has 112k miles. Good luck on selling it. Liked the build thus far.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2011, 08:00 PM   #68
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Wow good luck getting that much for it. I have a 99, built more than yours and I am only asking 8500. It does have some dents and scatches though. Mine only has 112k miles. Good luck on selling it. Liked the build thus far.
Just saw this response, I live in Florida, and it was traded in and I got 11800 for it on Trade It went so high because the mileage was so low, have a ton of extra parts for sale now with more that will be added.

Going to miss it as it was GREAT, but I have to have something to tow with.

Unread 09-27-2011, 10:04 PM   #69
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Thats cool man congrats.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.