While the wheels were drying, I started the JK turn signal install.
First, I taped and marked where I wanted them mounted and cut the whole out. The only issue I had was that I couldn't find my dremel tool so I spent a while trying to find it but then realized that I had a small cut off wheel that would do the job. Once I got that going it was an easy process. I was able to run the wires up through the inside part of that hole to connect the lights.
Next, I hooked em up, added a little RTV, and put them in place. I love the classic look this gives you.
Here are a few shots of the finished tube fenders also: