Well, I'm starting to work on this again..
Current modes done:
- Fixed all dents in the body and hardtop
- AEV Highline kit
- Painted egg shell white
- Front dana 44 with Rubicon locker and RCV shafts
- Rear Dana 44 with ARB locker and stock shafts
- 4.88 gear ratio
- 35" KM2 tires
Things currently I'm working on:
- Clean and wash the interior.
- Install Bestop Supertop NX.
- Temporary RC 2.5" shocks and coils.
- Front metalcloak trackbar.
- rear trackbar relocation bracket
- ARB Twin Air compressor + connect the rear locker
- Install Spod & Source systems.
- install an Air tank.
- Tracklite front LED headlights
- Savvy Rear LED taillights
- Front Mopar Bumper with Warn VR10000-s winch.
- Putting the spare tire in the trunk. Temporary until I build a tire carrier for it.