ajamison's backwoods comanche build - Page 16 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #226 of 340 Old 09-29-2013, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
ajamison
Web Wheeler
 
ajamison's Avatar
1991 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: York PA
Posts: 1,712
also bought a plasma cutter yesterday!!!

ajamison is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #227 of 340 Old 09-29-2013, 07:45 PM
Rubicon0311
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 3,341
Looking good as always!
Rubicon0311 is offline  
post #228 of 340 Old 09-30-2013, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
ajamison
Web Wheeler
 
ajamison's Avatar
1991 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: York PA
Posts: 1,712
Well this isn't necessarily comanche related, but here's some things we've been working on...

We had been splitting our shop 4 ways, but we ended up kicking out one who was becoming a low life, and we turned his "area" into a fab area.


We built this TJ/YJ stubby stinger bumper which is pretty much the first serious item we fabbed up to sell.


And I've been working on this, actually a few of these. This one needs a little more attention with the plasma cutter I still haven't quite got the hang of cutting out the holes
ajamison is offline  
post #229 of 340 Old 09-30-2013, 10:00 PM
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler
Posts: 7,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajamison View Post
Well this isn't necessarily comanche related, but here's some things we've been working on...

We had been splitting our shop 4 ways, but we ended up kicking out one who was becoming a low life, and we turned his "area" into a fab area.


We built this TJ/YJ stubby stinger bumper which is pretty much the first serious item we fabbed up to sell.


And I've been working on this, actually a few of these. This one needs a little more attention with the plasma cutter I still haven't quite got the hang of cutting out the holes
Bumper looks very nice! What size tires are you running with your d30?
ashland82391 is offline  
post #230 of 340 Old 09-30-2013, 10:37 PM
Moose340
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,391
Moose really likes the bumper.....

Non timebo mala
Check out my build
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...eicon-1459432/
Moose340 is offline  
post #231 of 340 Old 10-01-2013, 03:38 AM Thread Starter
ajamison
Web Wheeler
 
ajamison's Avatar
1991 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: York PA
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391
Bumper looks very nice! What size tires are you running with your d30?
35x12.50s, with chromoly of course

Sent from my Comanche using my iPhone
ajamison is offline  
post #232 of 340 Old 10-17-2013, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
ajamison
Web Wheeler
 
ajamison's Avatar
1991 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: York PA
Posts: 1,712
little time to work on the comanche lately, but stay tuned because big changes are coming this winter!
ajamison is offline  
post #233 of 340 Old 10-25-2013, 07:23 PM
DylPS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: York
Posts: 11
Were you at the Stetler Jeep show at tailgaters? Just saw some pics on FB. My dad was the used car manager there until last year.
DylPS is offline  
post #234 of 340 Old 10-25-2013, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
ajamison
Web Wheeler
 
ajamison's Avatar
1991 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: York PA
Posts: 1,712
ajamison is offline  
post #235 of 340 Old 10-30-2013, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
ajamison
Web Wheeler
 
ajamison's Avatar
1991 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: York PA
Posts: 1,712
welp i know a lot of people are gonna hate me for ripping up a nice comanche, but i just dont care





it gets better, trust me hahaha
ajamison is offline  
post #236 of 340 Old 10-30-2013, 02:45 PM
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler
Posts: 7,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajamison View Post
welp i know a lot of people are gonna hate me for ripping up a nice comanche, but i just dont care





it gets better, trust me hahaha
:-( your not putting the tub back on are you?
ashland82391 is offline  
post #237 of 340 Old 10-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Rubicon0311
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 3,341
This is for the manche..... This is for you....
Rubicon0311 is offline  
post #238 of 340 Old 11-08-2013, 04:29 PM
RecklessXJ
Registered User
1991 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: frederick
Posts: 193
update? im interested to see where this is goin

build break fix repeat
RecklessXJ is offline  
post #239 of 340 Old 11-08-2013, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
ajamison
Web Wheeler
 
ajamison's Avatar
1991 MJ Comanche 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: York PA
Posts: 1,712
No updates yet, I have been super busy with work and school plus working on a customers jeep. Then I was on a trip to Vegas for a few days and I'm in Colorado now (wish I had my jeep) and I'm in the process of selling off some parts and searching for a new set of axles which I'm having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. 1.75" and 1.5"'dies got delivered at home today so some tube work will begin soon.

Sent from my Comanche using my iPhone
ajamison is offline  
post #240 of 340 Old 11-08-2013, 05:14 PM
gspup
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Demfer
Posts: 2,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajamison
No updates yet, I have been super busy with work and school plus working on a customers jeep. Then I was on a trip to Vegas for a few days and I'm in Colorado now (wish I had my jeep) and I'm in the process of selling off some parts and searching for a new set of axles which I'm having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. 1.75" and 1.5"'dies got delivered at home today so some tube work will begin soon.

Sent from my Comanche using my iPhone
Bummer you don't have your jeep...we could do some wheeling. How long you here for ?

TJ build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ljs-devil-1329976/
gspup is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
1988 Comanche build pigg Jeep Builds 52 03-27-2016 06:03 PM
90 MJ Comanche Build rymanrph Jeep Builds 482 06-30-2015 07:50 AM
ajamison's 2005 TJ build on a budget ajamison Jeep Builds 513 12-21-2012 03:23 PM
ajamison's YJ crawler project ajamison Jeep Builds 85 09-22-2012 03:24 PM
ajamison's XJ build done right ajamison Jeep Builds 691 04-25-2012 01:25 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome