After Marker Parts help needed! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > After Marker Parts help needed!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-15-2014, 12:43 AM   #1
JacoSalas

After Marker Parts help needed!

Hello,

I recently bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2014 and am having a tough time figuring out what parts to buy for it, where to buy them, and from where. For now, I would like to get the cheapest and best looking overhead light bar and front end light bars along with the lights(not LED). Could anyone please refer to me to a site and/or model?

Also, does anyone know what the lights that go on the side of the hood are called and what I would need to mount them?

Much appreciated!

JacoSalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2014, 12:54 AM   #2
BRC_1980
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Amazon. You can get 50" for $114. How long it lasts who knows. From the reviews, seal parts with silicon and you should be fine. They use Cree I think as does RC but they are like 400.
BRC_1980 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.