98 ZJ Laredo 4.Slow build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 98 ZJ Laredo 4.Slow build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
LeCoq
1999 WJ 

98 ZJ Laredo 4.Slow build

Hi all, I picked up a 98 ZJ from my friend a few weeks ago. He's installed a 3.5 inch IRO lift on it last January along with some 31 inch Pro Comp All Terrain on 15x8 Rock Crawler steel wheels.

My plans are simple but please be patient because money is a bit tight right now.

Here's what it looks like right now:

I painted the front grill black with spray on bedliner:

And a few dirty pics:

Unread 10-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
LeCoq
1999 WJ 

Plans are: OME Medium duty front and rear springs + 1 inch spacer, OME Nitro shocks, ARB front bumper and Safari Snorkel, 8000 lbs winch with synthetic rope, skids and sliders. After that front and rear lockers.

I've purchased some ZJ 15 inch snowflake wheel which I will be refinishing and mounting the Pro Comp tires on in the next week or so.
Unread 10-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
LeCoq
1999 WJ 

Started cleaning and sanding the snowflake wheels today, I'll post some pics tomorrow.

I'm in need of front turn signal lights since they're broken and some front tow hooks for now until I can afford the ARB bumper. Nothing to be found at the scrap yard today...
Unread 10-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #4
Cody1
1998 ZJ 

hay man, the jeep is looking great and i like your future plans too!
Cody1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 12:55 AM   #5
karlo

The painted grille looks good on your ZJ. Keep us posted with your upgrades.
karlo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
Cody1
1998 ZJ 

Cody1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #7
LeCoq
1999 WJ 

Went wheeling with some guys locally yesterday. Here's a few pics:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.