Hello Jeep Maniacs. Greetings from Poland. I really love all of Your Jeeps that I have seen on forum so I would like to introduce You my XJ 1998 r. 2,5 turbo diesel VM.
And now short description:
2,5 td is an italian engine designed for Iveco and Alfa Romeo but also has been installed in european version of Voyager and Jeep -XJ and ZJ. It has 118 HP but generally speaking this engine is piece of S&#t.. It has independent headgascket for each cylinder
So I'm seriously thinking about the swap - for oryginal 4,0 L or 2,9 td from Mercedess Sprinter.
What You can see on the pics is:
made by our local pruducer plus my home made bullbar.
- "Airflow", designed for 2,5 td. As You can see its on the other side than in 4,0 L.
- Home made - nice and cheap
- domestic production made of fiberglass. Weak but cheap
- 12 000lbs dragonwinch. Not bad and very cheap.
- Home made from Kit that I bought.
- 2 " - Ironman heavy duty springs - front and upgraded springs rear.I removed trackbar from rear, I also fited polyurethane bushings on the front trackbar.
Last Year I have painted whole jeep from underneath with epoxy paint for better protection against water and salt.
What will be done soon:
More lights on the rack
And of course - 31 " tires
In a near future
4,5" body lift
Thanks for watching and I really hope You will like it