Got a few things done. Started on the new transmission mount, base plate is cut a drilled and the bushings are welded on. I got 3/4 tabs cut out, the fourth ill do at work tomorrow. After that I have to cut some steel to connect the bottom of the tabs and it should be ready to go.
Got the tranny mount in this weekend. I was able to run the stock skid plate tight up against there with no vibes and 3" springs. Also picked up some stock coils and got them in the rear along with all 4 adjustable control arms. The rear axle ended up moving back about an inch.
Only picture of the night, 33" tire, stock springs, 1" body lift
After a welded and grindeed down the tube, I took some spot putty to full in a few spots then used filler primer and 400 grit sand paper to get rid of the imperfections. I think im still going to do at least 1 more coat of primer
I did some research this week about what fluid to use in my tranny, finally decided on some royal purple syncromax, but unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere local. With a little more research I decided to try some 10w-30. Went with valvoline premium and this thing shifts like a dream compared to what it was.
Spent a little time doing some shock work. I kept my 3" lift shocks on when I put the stock springs so I only had about 2" of up travel. After looking at it for a while I decided I could take the bottom isolator out and gain close to an 1.5" took it out and moved it to the top so there was still enough thread to tighten it down snug.