97 TJ's "build up" - Page 28 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 97 TJ's "build up"

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 07-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #406
SophomoreJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i might have missed it, but do you have any pics or ways to show how you made that hilift mount? its pretty sweet

SophomoreJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #407
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

uhm, maybe somewhere.

I think i just used fence post clamps for a chain link fence? i hear of people using exhaust clamps as well.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #408
B-jeepster
1999 TJ Wrangler 

where did you get the smoked turn signals?oh how did you do it??
B-jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #409
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-jeepster
where did you get the smoked turn signals?oh how did you do it??
I did it myself. I actually bought a can of model car window tint spray paint and used that.

VHT makes a tint spray tho that people use for tail lights and stuff. Just don't go to heavy with it.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-01-2014, 03:32 PM   #410
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

It's funny. I just read the last few pages of this thread for nostalgic reasons, and realized the main concern was having a vehicle with AC.

I have long since sold the magnum, and my only vehicle is now a 41 year old jeep without AC, haha. My how things change.

Quote:

Unread 07-18-2014, 09:03 AM   #411
HellaTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Nice build!
HellaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.