97 TJ's "build up" - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 97 TJ's "build up"

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 09-20-2007, 05:25 PM   #241
ImSuck

wow marn actually got dirt on his jeep thats a first

but in all seriousness how are your front wheel hubs doin marn? my front ones are shot to ****, ive ordered new ones and they should be here tomorow. its horrible to see how bad my front driver side tire leans in towards the jeep , i know you do alot of rock crawlin type stuff and thought that after 10 years now yours would be goin out soon to.

Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club member #59
[QUOTE=Grewe02]No such thing. Eat **** and die.[/QUOTE]

lifted with some extra's
......sold

Last edited by ImSuck; 09-20-2007 at 05:57 PM..
ImSuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 07:28 PM   #242
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYogi
Like you are one to talk with all the bogus pics and games you were playing in the JK Picture thread?????
they were of me with JK's and vehices, not a vehuicle totally unrelated to my build thread, and its my thread i can ***** at who i want.

GTFO noob.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 07:28 PM   #243
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuck
wow marn actually got dirt on his jeep thats a first

but in all seriousness how are your front wheel hubs doin marn? my front ones are shot to ****, ive ordered new ones and they should be here tomorow. its horrible to see how bad my front driver side tire leans in towards the jeep , i know you do alot of rock crawlin type stuff and thought that after 10 years now yours would be goin out soon to.
they seem fine? its 10 years old but it was 100% stock for 9.5 of hose 10 years....

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 09-23-2007, 11:48 AM   #244
ImSuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
they seem fine? its 10 years old but it was 100% stock for 9.5 of hose 10 years....
yeah see mine was stock also until i got it, and then after i lifted it my wheel hubs went out. but i got my new ones in friday and im installing them today.

lifted with some extra's
......sold
Unread 09-24-2007, 02:26 AM   #245
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

I'm going to be changing mine out soon... Just one step closer to trying to find that shimmy when I hit 60.
I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2007, 10:28 PM   #246
ImSuck

i changed mine out yesterday, and let me tell yall, this made a huge difference in everything, handling, ride quality, turning, braking, it is better than when i first bought it and its lifted haha. new wheel hubs FTW!!

lifted with some extra's
......sold
Unread 09-24-2007, 11:40 PM   #247
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i had a girlfriend therefore no money for hubs. or anything else jeep related at this point in time. and it actually has nothing to do with the girlfriend, i'm just a poor bastard.

Quote:

Unread 09-26-2007, 04:32 PM   #248
ImSuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
i had a girlfriend therefore no money for hubs. or anything else jeep related at this point in time. and it actually has nothing to do with the girlfriend, i'm just a poor bastard.
ya i hear ya, im so broke, **** college its over rated and takes all your money

lifted with some extra's
......sold
Unread 10-01-2007, 12:21 AM   #249
raZe
1989 YJ Wrangler 

where in NH are you from?
raZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2007, 12:53 AM   #250
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

new london/sunapee area

Quote:

Unread 10-09-2007, 09:00 PM   #251
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

Wow! 20,000+ views of this thread. Hey Marn, go to Ted Weins on Saturday and check out how much flex you have on the ramp. Take some pics, too.
Unread 10-09-2007, 09:13 PM   #252
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

k, i'll take the girl.

Quote:

Unread 10-15-2007, 06:01 PM   #253
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

WTF over. Where are pics from the ramp? Hmmm??
I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2007, 12:17 AM   #254
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

didnt go. sorry folks....

Quote:

Unread 10-18-2007, 06:56 AM   #255
TJ_ITmgr
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ok , ok. I've looked at every single post through this thread! I must say that is an awsome jeep and you did a great job of taking it from stock to where it currently is. I have a BIG favor to ask. Since there are so many posts and you have done numerous things over the past year; how about a summary post from you listing exactly how your jeep sits now. I know that i am interested in what lift/springs/BB you are currently using. Just thought that would be a good idea.

...and once again; Great Job!!

Andy
TJ_ITmgr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.