97 TJ's "build up" - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 97 TJ's "build up"

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top Sale

Unread 06-02-2007, 02:57 AM   #166
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

picked up a set of 5AA rear springs from a rubi unlimited today.

install tomorrow or sunday hopefully.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #167
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

installed em:

before:

after:

springs (new ones on the left)

final product:

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-02-2007, 05:42 PM   #168
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, now get bigger tires!

Really looks nice, nice job.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #169
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

no need bigger tires bruddah.

cant tuck bigger tires like this:

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-03-2007, 09:29 AM   #170
hazmat
2006 TJ Wrangler 

are you running the lj springs and bb spacer? Looks awesome by the way!
hazmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2007, 04:56 PM   #171
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

LJ Rubi springs in the back, and Cherokee springs up front, and yes 2" spacer.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-04-2007, 09:27 AM   #172
hazmat
2006 TJ Wrangler 

looks good man ! I check this thread every other day.
hazmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2007, 09:40 PM   #173
bman9089
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazmat
looks good man ! I check this thread every other day.
Yeah, I check this thread at least once a week....but that's because marn is an attention whore who likes to fill up my inbox. .

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it” -- Mark Twain

† Christian Jeep Club †
Romans 12:5 | 1 Peter 3:15 | Matthew 9:37-38
bman9089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2007, 09:26 AM   #174
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Went wheelin again, this time up on a big ole unmaintained road in Red Rock Canyon. definetly worth the 5 dollar fee to get into the park. Went with McRoberts again, btought my friend and his girlfriend:

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-09-2007, 09:27 AM   #175
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

and my fav....

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #176
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nice pics, why was she in the backseat most of the time, the no doors get her freaked?
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2007, 08:27 PM   #177
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

guy that was takin pics was in/out of the jeep every 5 min.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-09-2007, 08:48 PM   #178
JEEP97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The Jeep looks really good, I like the setup. How have those Bighorns worked for you? How many miles/tread wear? Keep the pics rolling.
Unread 06-10-2007, 03:12 PM   #179
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

bighorns are AWESOME tires. prolly about 3k on them, not too much. wearing just fine. they take me anywhere i wanna go.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #180
JEEP97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
bighorns are AWESOME tires. prolly about 3k on them, not too much. wearing just fine. they take me anywhere i wanna go.
How are they on the streethighway and in the rain (if you get much out there lol)?
Ive got streets right now, looking at BFG A/T or Bighorn (seems like a better deal).

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.