97 TJ's "build up" - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 97 TJ's "build up"

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 05-25-2007, 01:22 PM   #151
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJay
I love the word levelish. I think I will add that to my spell check.
i'm glad you like my word. i am sure i've coined a few other good ones.

oh and....

i'm goin wheelin on monday woooooooohoooooo

sweet. Logandale, NV

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2007, 12:01 AM   #152
TJay
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Have fun!!!

This was what I did last weekend.

There was nothing levelish about that terrain!
TJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2007, 01:06 AM   #153
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJay
Have fun!!!

This was what I did last weekend.

There was nothing levelish about that terrain!
ah yes, but you have a nice, capable jeep. wait till we see mine attempt to scramble over obstacles.

i've been feeling a little insecure about my jeep recently.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #154
TJay
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Brotha that Jeep of yours will do just fine! Have faith in her!!!
Unread 05-29-2007, 11:23 AM   #155
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i guess she did do fine:

Here are some pics:

first it's gonna be mostly pics of me and McRoberts, hope he doesnt mind me showing off his jeep:

started off with a little climb:

then a nice descent into "the bowl"

these 32's stuff perfectly:

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-29-2007, 11:24 AM   #156
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

climbing back out:

moving on: stuffed once again

few ups and downs:

awww, they're friends:

now is when mr. McRoberts got to show off:

i put on my own little show:

last trail of the day, there was an ascent just like this descent, thats a good 45 degree angle:

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-29-2007, 11:28 AM   #157
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome pics, looks like great wheeling. How hot was it out there?
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2007, 11:36 AM   #158
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hot. i dunno, around 100

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-29-2007, 01:47 PM   #159
TJay
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Nice! Looks like you had a hell of a time!
Unread 05-29-2007, 02:05 PM   #160
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
hot. i dunno, around 100
That sucks, here in Florida it gets hot, 90's, but we always have a nice breeze blowing most of the time. Once again awesome pics.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2007, 04:48 PM   #161
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

Camo Deere. Out here, its a dry heat so its not too bad. Once it gets to 110-120 range, then it sucks no matter what.

Marn, do you have those pics on your photobucket? I need to do some downloading!!! And you can post as many pics of my Jeep as you want... just makes it easier for me.
Unread 05-29-2007, 04:59 PM   #162
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoberts
Marn, do you have those pics on your photobucket? I need to do some downloading!!! And you can post as many pics of my Jeep as you want... just makes it easier for me.
yeah man, here's the album:

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ima/logandale/

i uploaded some more good ones of your rig for ya.

thanks for being trail guide, and some of the pics you took of my jeep are amazing dude, you did super good taking pictures.

thanks again. As always, lemmie know whenever you wanna go wheelin.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-31-2007, 08:10 PM   #163
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Well, 1 year ago today, I picked my jeep up from the lot.

She's come a long way in the last 12 months, and I have too! I was afraid to even change my distributor cap back then, and now I've installed suspension, steering, numerous electrical accessories, and getting ready for a locker.

Wow, like i said, she's come a long way

*end sentimental jeep post*

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-01-2007, 06:18 AM   #164
TJay
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I agree dude it has come along way! And looking good.

Last edited by TJay; 06-01-2007 at 07:42 AM..
Unread 06-01-2007, 07:40 AM   #165
TJay
2001 TJ Wrangler 

damn double post

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.