94yj swap to new frame with ford 9 rear axle and dann44 front - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 94yj swap to new frame with ford 9 rear axle and dann44 front

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #1
bob4punk

94yj swap to new frame with ford 9 rear axle and dann44 front

I have a frame with a 6 inch lift,a dana 44 front axle and a ford 9 rear.the back of the frame was extended for longer leaf springs for the lift! my plan is to swap my stock 94 yj 4.0 straight 6 motor, trans, and body to this new setup(because my frame was close to being rotted out)just wondering if anyone has ran this setup.just planning on 33 inch tires..not doing much climbing..just want for daily driver and mean looks..so I don't need abr compressor for air lock steering and no stuff like that...or thinking bout taking off the axles and putting my stock on! any tips..how hard is it to tie my motor and trans to these axles,is it a lot of modding? (keep in mind the asxle are already on the fram..its a rollng chassis with suspension..if interested I will post pics of this swap!

Last edited by bob4punk; 04-16-2014 at 01:12 PM..
bob4punk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.