'94 XJ Project - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > '94 XJ Project

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Reply
Unread 02-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #16
DDR
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 179
I haven't gotten any good pics of the skids on but here is some for now.




__________________
Born Dead
DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #17
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things
 
AustinTexasXJ's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Austin/San Marcos, TX
Posts: 5,932
gotta paint a shark mouth on that skid like I did mine
__________________
Benjamin
>My POS JKU<
>ATXJ's $800 Dollar seXJ Build<

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #18
DDR
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 179
I finally put my bastard pack together to level out the rear. It was sitting almost 3" shorter in the back
__________________
Born Dead

Last edited by DDR; 06-27-2010 at 10:25 AM..
DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010, 04:38 AM   #19
Super6XJ
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: McAllen, Tx
Posts: 457
El Paso the 915!!!
will be driving there in April, gonna visit Family..
but from the looks of it you westside of town?
ahh... ill be kinda doing the same lift. RC 4.5" then getting their 15x8 and gonna throw some BFG A/t 32" 11.5
Not bad Looking XJ!! you should get the Fender lights on those Flares, and kinda tie them in to turn signals.

adding anything
oh and you have any bad Vibes?
you didnt do a SYE right?
__________________
Your Welcome
Super6XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #20
slpv09
Registered User
1996 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 43
what did you do to hold your sway bar links up when disconnected?
slpv09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #21
DDR
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super6XJ View Post
El Paso the 915!!!
will be driving there in April, gonna visit Family..
but from the looks of it you westside of town?
ahh... ill be kinda doing the same lift. RC 4.5" then getting their 15x8 and gonna throw some BFG A/t 32" 11.5
Not bad Looking XJ!! you should get the Fender lights on those Flares, and kinda tie them in to turn signals.

adding anything
oh and you have any bad Vibes?
you didnt do a SYE right?
I'm surprised that I don't really have any bad vibes all I added was the transfer case drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by slpv09 View Post
what did you do to hold your sway bar links up when disconnected?
__________________
Born Dead
DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #22
Super6XJ
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: McAllen, Tx
Posts: 457
alright im getting more confidence that my jeep should be good with the 4.5"
hey should i get Quick disconnects?
__________________
Your Welcome
Super6XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #23
DDR
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super6XJ View Post
alright im getting more confidence that my jeep should be good with the 4.5"
hey should i get Quick disconnects?
I think that's a decision of personal prefference but if you could afford to get them I would say go for it It's always nice to have that option.

Oh and you should try to get the one with the full leaf packs cuz mine was saggy and almost 3" lower in the rear
__________________
Born Dead

Last edited by DDR; 02-17-2010 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Oh and you should try to get the one with the full leaf packs cuz mine was saggy and almost 3" lower in the rear
DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #24
DDR
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 179
Did a little wheeling today.






__________________
Born Dead

Last edited by DDR; 02-17-2010 at 10:12 PM..
DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #25
Super6XJ
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: McAllen, Tx
Posts: 457
yeah i was budgeting for the Full Packs aswell there is no way ill use the stock leafs now.. they are wayyy saggy.... lol .. i might Get the Quick Disconnects.

but yeah that has to be West side kinda by Cannutilo right? used to live around there..
but i was mainly in East side of town. by eastwood high.

in 11 days ill start my build thread, and will be taking pictures of my Jeep in Progress,
hey when you ordered your kit did you get the 10% off from jeff?
__________________
Your Welcome
Super6XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2010, 12:26 AM   #26
Guzbus
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 338
wow where was this at??
Guzbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #27
DDR
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super6XJ View Post
yeah i was budgeting for the Full Packs aswell there is no way ill use the stock leafs now.. they are wayyy saggy.... lol .. i might Get the Quick Disconnects.

but yeah that has to be West side kinda by Cannutilo right? used to live around there..
but i was mainly in East side of town. by eastwood high.

in 11 days ill start my build thread, and will be taking pictures of my Jeep in Progress,
hey when you ordered your kit did you get the 10% off from jeff?
No when i ordered mine id didn't even know forums existed just over a year ago. and yeah it's close to canutillo it's actually in anthony TX about 5 min from my house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guzbus View Post
wow where was this at??
In anthony TX It was my first time out there. I did alot better than I thought I would with stock axles and only 31's
__________________
Born Dead
DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
DDR
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 179
Not sure If I should call this a setback or a step forward.
I broke one of my homemade disconnects last weekend.
If I don't find some really cheap I'm just gonna pull the swaybar out.

__________________
Born Dead
DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #29
getgnar
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: chapel hill
Posts: 160
this xj looks great!
getgnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #30
DDR
Registered User
1994 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 179

I'm planning a meet and greet for july 24 at 9:00am.

here's the info

Meet and Greet

I'd like to have a big group show up so please try to be there
__________________
Born Dead
DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.