92 yj chief hybrid - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 92 yj chief hybrid

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 08-31-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
jaglusby
1992 YJ Wrangler 

92 yj chief hybrid

need help wondering if any one has ever done this i just want to keep my yj tub and frame i got a cherokee chief form my dads friend for free unfortunately the frame is crunched and the body is pretty beat but no rust it has a amc 360 with a t-18 not sure if its the t-18a or not d20 transfer case and d44 axles wondering what i really have to do because form out side to outside on the front leafs on my yj is 33.5in and the chief is 34.5 havent i know i have to use the transfer case if i want to use the axles because its a passenger pumpkin.

my yj is a 2.5 with the ax5 and np231 with the stock axles and a 3in body lift on it turning 35s went to oc jeep week and she is just about worn out afer a hard weekend so i think it is finally time to to the swap

so if anyone has any knowledge of this swap can you please let me know

i have been made aware that this is most likely illegal but will be doing it any way

have a thread going in the yj discussion please feel free to reply to either
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/9...ybrid-1569429/

jaglusby is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.