A small, unimpressive update. April 2010-
Slowly making forward progress on the truck. Got the bed removed and started getting the frame rust ground down. Looks to be in great shape so I will simply soda blast it then coat in POR 15. I am working towards pulling the drivetrain before blasting the undercarriage. One more afternoon and the engine, tranny, and tcase should come out with out much trouble.
How she sat this weekend:
Here we have it, a goal to reach. I spent a little time getting a loose rendering done of what my ultimate goal for the MJ is.
- Hell Creek Metric Ton Leaf packs and V8 ZJ front coils Stock suspension with V8 ZJ front coils to level it out
- Rubi D44 front axle with MJ D44 rear axle with 4.10s
- Vanco Big brake kit up front with ZJ rear disk brakes in the rear
- Rubicon Moab wheels with an aggressive 30" AT tire
- Black flares
- Full on 97+ conversion
- Jeepsticker's "Comanche" door sticker
- SkinnyPedal's IPF/HID headlight conversion
- Tinted side and back windows
- K-State tag up front
The only thing that may be different would be a tougher front bumper and tow hooks.