I got the new Bushwackers installed:
Couple things bothered me about the install:
1: The instructions are awful. Compared to the instructions included with the flat flares, these are simplistic at best.
2: The engineering and attachment method of the flat flares is far superior. The cut outs were about $100 more, but felt about $100 cheaper. However, these actually fit my application.
3: I should have put the flares out in the sun for a while before I installed them. One of the rear flares was so badly contorted in the box, it was so out of shape that I confused it for the wrong side. I actually installed the wrong flare on the wrong side. When I went to install the other flare, I realized my mistake. They are not labeled well at all (especially compared to the flat flares)
4: The flat flares use a nut on the back of a bolt to hold the mounting brackets on. The cutouts just use a sheet metal screw. I would have felt much better with a nut on the back.
I still need to figure out what to do about the screw that needs to be installed directly into the washer reservoir, but I'm done and I'm very glad. I still think the flat flares looked a little better, but I'm glad these actually fit correctly.
I'm glad I've got new wheels and tires coming because these 31s look rather ridiculous now.