I have had the Jeep awhile and have done quiet abit to it over the past several years… so I decided to show my build. It is going to start getting fun, because I now have another DD.
December 16, 2003:
-Picked up the Rubicon from Kalamazoo Michigan. It was at an IAA insurance auction place. I won the online bid
-2003 Rubicon; 12,900 miles; 2 rods through the oil pan; 4 rods with perfect arcs in them; new car smell included Besides from a few crappy pictures online, this was the first I had ever seen my "new" Rubi
Rinsing the Tow rig and rubi in Columba Missouri after eating at a fantastic Mexican restaurant, "Chevys"
Late December 2003/January-February 2004:
- Pictures are self explanatory, I hope
Also purchased a hardtop.
- Simple rebuild. Everything was checked for cracks and came up good. Even the crank was in tip top shape. Bored over .02 and had the head decked ever so slightly. Next time I would STROKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Beginners wheeling trip north of Steamboat Springs, CO.
- JKS discos and Uniden CB Installed
- RE 4.5SF w/ 3.5 springs lift; OME Shocks; TeraFelx rear shock locators; Tom Woods CV; 275/75/R16 MTRs; Bestop cloth lowers; Olympic Front/rear receiver bumpers
- Adventure in Ouray CO
- Black Bear Pass: