87 YJ Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 87 YJ Build

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
rcanova
1987 YJ Wrangler 

87 YJ Build

Just finished most of the pretty stuff... Let me know what you guy's think.
Thanks

dsc_0364.jpg   dsc_0367.jpg   dsc_0359.jpg   dsc_0358.jpg  
rcanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
PurpleTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

wow, thats one nice lookin YJ. very clean. personally, i would never put camo on any vehicle of mine, but thats the only thing i can say i dislike about this jeep. although i might not have put those lights so high up on the windshield. much more prone to getting knocked off by branches.

other than that, great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
Get a good tummy tuck with engine skid and treat it like a pimp does a crack whore.
Purple Jeep Club member #8

My Purple People Eater Build
PurpleTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
Brads_nky_yj

Delicious...every...single...part..
Unread 05-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
rcanova
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys. I know the lights are kind of high but when I had them on the hinges they lit up more of the hood then out in front. So I was just doing something diff. I really don't think this going off road much, mostly a toy for the weekend and 1 day a week to work. The wifes loves run around town in it.
But thanks
Unread 05-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
rcanova
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I had to do a lot body work, and really clean up the frame so I just don't want to rip it up. After doing a ton of reading here (which helped me so much) next I will be looking for 8.8 rear. What i'm really looking for is d pair of Dana44 and gears. Then plan on chevy 305 or 350. I don't know if that will be to hard for? But then again not know much about rust repairs, bodywork, trans, and motor work I got this far. So will see. Having a hard time finding D44's.
Unread 05-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
blysccr

nice it looks clean
blysccr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.