84' Wagoneer (XJ) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 84' Wagoneer (XJ)

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 04-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
TheBrute
2001 WJ 

84' Wagoneer (XJ)

Hey everyone just bought an 84' Jeep Wagoneer. First Restoration Project wish me luck!

I should of joined the forums much sooner, I was just reading and not inputting. I have all my current progress here. http://flickr.com/ButlerXJ I can't post pictures until I meet a post quota. So Offer any suggestions!

TheBrute is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
TheBrute
2001 WJ 

I forgot to include my master plan. I removed the rear seat, Im going to cover the entire floor front to rear in rhino lining. Im also extending the liner up the sides in the back like a pickup bed. I removed all the plastic fairings on the lower half so far exept for the fenders. Im going to rhinoline the entire bottom section of the jeep about 6 inches up.

Im putting a 6.5" Suspension, 33x12.5's when I can.

Im currently sanding her down this weekend and bondo where neccesary. Going to prime sometime during the week. Anyone with a lifted Wagoneer that wants to post pictures please do! Im trying to decide what color to go to...
Unread 04-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
TheBrute
2001 WJ 

I have everything about 95% sanded, time to pull the rear emblems and the hand sanding for the a/b pillars
Unread 04-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #4
CrossfireRacerX
1996 XJ Cherokee 

If you're gunna leave the deep red color, I personally would go with a black to go with the maroon color you already have. That's just me
CrossfireRacerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
TheBrute
2001 WJ 

Yea thanks for the input..

I decided I am going to go black, like you said it will match the dash and headliner much better. What kind of fiberglass seats are people using? Im gonna need a new driver and passenger soon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.