82 CJ-7 New paint, stripe kit, and bumpers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 82 CJ-7 New paint, stripe kit, and bumpers

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 05-09-2003, 09:50 PM   #1
Baloo
Go Tigers!

1982 CJ7 

82 CJ-7 New paint, stripe kit, and bumpers

Finally got pics of my 82 CJ-7 after a paint job, stripe kit from austinjeeps, and bigdaddy offroad bumpers. I had to wait a long time to save enough dough for it, but it was definately worth it. Sorry bout the driveway and lawn pics, I'll get some of it offroad sometime soon.

Elliott

Blue Jeep Club Member #1
Baloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #2
magicmudder

That looks great. I usually don't like stripes, but it looks really good with your color. And those look bigger than 33's.....man, your cj looks mean, great job. Just don't let those swampers throw too many rocks on the new paint.
Unread 05-10-2003, 12:30 AM   #3
Baloo
Go Tigers!

1982 CJ7 

Thanks a lot! I really took time thinking about what would look good on it. I went back with the 81-82 style stripe kit to keep it somewhat original looking. Besides, no one around here has a stripe kit so mine looks a lot different. Havent had any rocks sling up yet, it takes a pretty big one to get caught in those cleats. However, I did hit a bug last night that was so big that I saw it a quarter mile before I hit it. Thought it was a bird, but no feathers, just goop everywhere. Damn bugs.

Elliott

Blue Jeep Club Member #1
Unread 05-10-2003, 08:12 AM   #4
xXHotelCrazyXx

Very nice CJ man, she looks great and the bumpers give it a nice touch!
1994 Grand Cherokee Ltd V8, Rustys 4.5 lift, Daystar 2" Spacers up front, Rustys Intake, Rustys Adjustable LCA's, 31x10.5 BFG MT's, AR 767's, 3" Carsound Cat, 3" Pipe, Flowmaster 50 Series, Mike Leach Headers, Clear corners, Billet grille, 5% tint, Front and rear Trailready Bumpers, Cowl hood www.cardomain.com/id/xxhotelcrazyxx
xXHotelCrazyXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2003, 06:31 AM   #5
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

That jeep looks sweet Very nice clean job
Green Jeep Club Member #1
Jeepchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2003, 07:51 PM   #6
foreverjeepin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Baloo,
The jeeps looks great, my buddy just floated in his 84, we're getting ready to do a new paint job, question is, where can we get hold of a new sticker kit for the jeep??? Thanks for any help, JP.....

"LEAD TODAY OR BE LOST TOMORROW"
foreverjeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2003, 08:09 PM   #7
Baloo
Go Tigers!

1982 CJ7 

JP,

First of all, thank you. I got the stripe kit from AustinJeeps . They have Renegade, Laredo, Golden Eagle, and Scrambler kits. They can also make custom color sets like I got. They are a little pricey, but the quality is awesome. I put them on myself and it wasn't too hard, just very tedious. The hood decal was the toughest. The guy at Austin Jeeps is Mike and he can help you out.

If you have any more ??'s about the stripe kit, about the application or anything else, just ask.

Elliott

Blue Jeep Club Member #1

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.