75 cj resto/build project - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 75 cj resto/build project

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 10-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
airjeep
1975 CJ5 

75 cj resto/build project

I just drove to Co and picked up my new/old cj. It is completely disassembled and I'm trying to decide what I want to build. I haven't ran the numbers on the axles yet but pretty sure I got a dana 44 and 30. I saw a guy selling gm 12 and 10 bolts, the 12 bolt already had the spring perch's mounted but the front end did not. Looking at the right side, it looks like it can be a little tricky to build a perch. It appears it would be cheaper to upgrade the axles than it is to convert the front drums to disk brakes...any opinions/ideas?

airjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
freaknajeep
1971 DJ 

1 tons

Shhhhhh I'm not crazy...It's just the voices in my head
freaknajeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
airjeep
1975 CJ5 

Dude, I guess you haven't been to Ks. You would have a hard time hittin a tree if you were trying!
airjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.