5.9L conversion completed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 5.9L conversion completed

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-16-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
JakobeSVT
1996 ZJ 

After months of waiting i finally finished my exhaust and got to drive my jeep yesterday ... what a beast!!

1996 grand Cherokee >> 98 Ram 5.9L engine & trans swap. Went with Heddman tight tube headers to accommodate the driver side starter. $700 on a 2.5" to y-pipe, 3" w/ hi flow cat and magnapack magnaflow muffler, dumped under vehicle.

Ill update pics and build thread when i get to a PC, sorry about spelling, I'm on a crappy phone.

forumrunner_20110916_091046.jpg  

-Jake
JakobeSVT is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.