4th Jeep Time to learn something TJ - Page 29 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 4th Jeep Time to learn something TJ

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 08-21-2013, 05:55 AM   #421
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Clean, clean work man.

Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #422
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

very clean work! nice job
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #423
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Got this puppy on the road? Update needed.
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #424
Benderff

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Clean, clean work man.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post
very clean work! nice job
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
Got this puppy on the road? Update needed.
Sadly I have not finished this yet. I ended up with a blank corner that was bent off radius. After getting that sorted out I haven't done much. Other then buy some more parts. And a bunch of research on axles.

I took August and half of September off work this summer. It was amazing. Between house projects, and helping the inlaws build a house and hot rod barn I have not had much time. At this point i'm really eager to get back and finish this round.
Unread 01-19-2014, 12:10 PM   #425
OR-TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Any progress since October? Always love checking this thread because all the work you do is really good and clean!
OR-TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2014, 12:16 PM   #426
Benderff

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR-TJ View Post
Any progress since October? Always love checking this thread because all the work you do is really good and clean!
Thank you. It should have been done and wheeling long before now, but I suck.

The in-laws lived with us for a year while we built them a house and shop. That's all I'll say about that.

Then my "commuter" need some head work and had an oil leak.

What else would I do, but throw in a little 383 stroker.

It's apart, so I might as well go through the transfer case and the transmission, clean it up, fix a bunch of wiring, and paint the inner fenders.

It's a lot of fun to drive! It's so easy and relatively cheap to work on. I have a set of one-tons for it sitting at the in-laws shop already.

Unread 04-17-2014, 12:37 PM   #427
Benderff

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Back to the Jeep.

One of the blank rear corners that I bought was off a little on the radius. Gerald took care of me and had a replacement out to me in no time. That guy works his tail off.

I have the corners mounted, holes, and cut outs done. Painted and mounted the TNT/Treks tire carrier. I went with MCE fender flares front and rear. I wanted something I could bounce off trees, plus they have a lifetime warranty. I wish I didn't run the 6'' wide coverage, but I wanted the tires covered as much as possible for now and the future. Installed and wired up front JK signals and 3/4" led side markers in the grill.

Gerald also set me up with a great deal on a set of PRP seats and Harnesses. I was waiting to run them till the cage is finished, but I was sick of the giant boxes in the way.

That's how it sits right now. Working on the brake lines now. Then finish the fuel system and exhaust. Plus a bunch of little crap I always seem to add.

Tags
4-link , fuel cell , johnny joints , mid arm

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.